[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like what if Rey had no conception and Luke gave birth to her...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Out_the_butt.jpg (17 KB, 620x379) Image search: [Google]
Out_the_butt.jpg
17 KB, 620x379
Like what if Rey had no conception and Luke gave birth to her...
>>
>>63785528
Rey is a replicant
>>
>>63785528
Just pissed her out of his T-16 back home.
>>
File: 1.png (17 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
17 KB, 239x200
rey is shmi's force ghost
>>
>>63785783
wow, good point. she does look like a much younger hotter Shmi.
>>
Did he ever go to Tashi station to get those power convertors?
>>
>>63785528
Can she really be Luke's daughter tho? I was thinking about this and I have a hard time believing he would have a kid that no one, not even Leia or Han knew about. The only way I can see this happening is if even he didn't know about her somehow.
>>
>>63785528
>Luke gave birth to her

It would be extremely painful for him.
>>
>>63785880
She's definitely his. Anakin/Luke's old lightsaber "choosing" her is proof enough. Then factor in her insane Force potential and the fact she was apparently sent to Jakku after some shit went down and it all clicks into place.

Also, that look Han gives when that alien woman thing asks about her.
>>
I hope theyre not related
>>
>>63785963

Why would Luke abandon his own daughter? Why did Disney / JJ have to take a giant dump on Lukes character?
>>
>>63785963
>Anakin/Luke's old lightsaber "choosing" her is proof enough.

So light sabers are now like the wands in harry potter?
>>
She is Luke's clone.
>>
>>63786018
It's the first movie in a new trilogy you nigger, they can't give you all the answers now.
>>
>>63785963
Well, in the flashback she was just a kid so I guess it's possible for Han and Leia to have never actually met her but I still find it highly unlikely. That or they were just pretending not to know her for some reason.
Weirder still, Finn seems to have been far more concerned with her safety after Kylo takes her then Han which again, wouldn't make sense if Han knew she was Luke's kid.
>>
>>63786018
I don't think they did though, he was training new Jedi as expected but then first time training turns out he made a Sith. It would make anyone think that make training people isn't a great idea. I think they dropped the ball with the bad guys, who the fuck was the first order and how did they manage to build another super weapon without the backing of an empire.
>>
>>63786109
well they are constructed using the force
>>
>>63786018
I think Luke, or Rey's mother if Luke didn't know about her, hid her on Jakku to protect her from those who turned Sith under Luke's teaching. It's best that no one knows she exists.
>>
>>63786018
>>63785880
My theory: when Kylo killed all the other students at the academy, he spared Rey. Possibly because of her age, possibly because she was his cousin. That's why he seemed very interested in a girl being on Jakku who was thwarting him.

It would also explain why Luke just up and abandoned the galaxy: if he were mourning the death of his daughter to his nephew.
>>
>>63786170
They are the Empire.
>>
>>63786395
>It would also explain why Luke just up and abandoned the galaxy: if he were mourning the death of his daughter to his nephew.
That would actually make sense. But Kylo sparing here doesn't really make sense. Him even being aware of her existence would make him an idiot for not figuring it out. How old are Kylo and Rey? They don't look like they're even 10 years apart but I could be wrong. And how long has Luke been gone anyway?

Considering how obsessed Kylo seems to be about Vader I'm wondering if he even knows what happened on the second Deathstar. My guess is no, or maybe Snoke told him some sort of elaborate lie about it which is what made him turn.

They better not fuck this story up.

>>63786170
>who the fuck was the first order
Remnants of the Empire. And considering how fast the Deathstar's were built I'm guessing there was more to the Empire then just that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.