[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America:Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: wgzmi4kvgz5qndgvedl5.jpg (433 KB, 1500x751) Image search: [Google]
wgzmi4kvgz5qndgvedl5.jpg
433 KB, 1500x751
Nobody wants to fight poor Hawkeye.
>>
>flying negro vs flying negro
That's racist
>>
>ant-man vs black widow

How the hell can she even stand a chance?
>>
>>63785457
I'm exicited for the romance between visor and scarlet witch.
>>
>>63785490

by being a woman
>>
>>63785490
Looks like Hawkeye is helping her.
>>
>>63785457
>SW vs Vision
Oh shit that's going to be juicy as fuck.
>>
>>63785534
They're on opposing sides. Widow's with Tony, Hawkeye's with Cap.
>>
>>63785457
Wait a sec...it says there was an easter egg about Black Panther in AoU. What was it?
>>
4 BILLION ON OPENING WEEKEND CONFIRMED
>DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SHE WID U?
>>
>>63785683
>Black Panther in AoU
His homeland of Wakanda is mentioned when they're on Gollum's ship, indicating that's where he got all the Vibranium.
>>
Vision X SW confirmed
>>
>>63785490
Same way Cap can stand a chance against Iron Man, the plot demands it.
>>
>>63785457
>War Hammer
Aw yeah, who doesn't love War Hammer?
>>
>>63785457
War Hammer????????????????
>>
>>63787005
>>63787261
>War Hammer?
Yeah, everyone's scratching their head about that one. Maybe something to do with Justin Hammer(Sam Rockwell) from Iron Man 2?
>>
File: 1440961166004.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440961166004.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>63785484
Would have been even better if they were both swimming
>>
>>63785737
That post is overmemed
>>
>>63785521
>>63785568
Yeah, I'm fairly certain Vision will hop sides in the final act. They're fight's probably gonna end in a stalemate.
>>
>>63789907
Been rumored for a while now: http://movieweb.com/vision-thor-3-guardians-galaxy-2-captain-marvel/

>This new report claims that Vision and Scarlet Witch will be in a romantic relationship during Captain America: Civil War, which makes sense because both characters were romantically involved in the Marvel Comics. You may also recall that concept art released in August revealed that Vision is on Iron Man's side in this impending Civil War. But this new report claims that he will switch to Captain America's side at some point during the movie. The most intriguing tidbit from this report, though, is that at the end of the movie, Vision "will be leaving Earth for space," leading to speculation of his involvement in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok or Captain Marvel.
>>
>>63788825
BOYS
MMMM
>>
File: hammer.gif (2 MB, 800x336) Image search: [Google]
hammer.gif
2 MB, 800x336
>>63788686
>Maybe something to do with Justin Hammer(Sam Rockwell) from Iron Man 2?
I'd love to see Rockwell return. He was the best thing about that movie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.