[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen threads about this serie What do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bloodline.jpg (134 KB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
bloodline.jpg
134 KB, 1024x803
I haven't seen threads about this serie

What do you think about it?
>>
Bumpo
>>
It was good. A second season would be utter wank.
>>
>>63785240
is gud
>>
>>63785671
Just like Mr. Robot? Both stories seem to be already closed by the end of the first season
>>
>>63785889
well, season 2 of mr robot would just be finishing off their ripoff of american psycho. Culminating in the shocking reveal that elliot wasn't real, or something.

Season 2 of bloodline would be... what? A flashback to what the older brother was up to?
>>
>>63786321
His son, they eventually know the mother and can see what happened in all these years Danny wasn't with the family

I guess
>>
>>63785240
Star Wars
>>
I stopped watching after 4 episodes. It wasn't bad but I just found the story and all the characters boring. The wildcard brother stole the show but apart from him I just didn't care enough to keep watching.
>>
>>63786389
>the son is now the destructive influence because hes angry about muh daddy ded

ugh. I mean, yea, he'll have valid complaints, but it is so utterly frustrating to watch characters act on incorrect information when the viewer has the whole story. As John did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>63786486
I almost dropped it at the 4th episode. But it picks up very well after that. They basically spent four episodes just on setup, which is extremely admirable these days.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.