[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly can the aliens kill the Prometheus? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: LastPrometheus.jpg (18 KB, 485x399) Image search: [Google]
LastPrometheus.jpg
18 KB, 485x399
How exactly can the aliens kill the Prometheus? Wouldn't they have engineered an immunity to the effects of the chestbursters/facehuggers?
>>
Same way man made monsters can kill people
>>
>>63783060

How do you adapt to a kraken having sex with you?
>>
it found a way
>>
Yeah but how could they not know that by the facehugger impregnating you it leads to death? Couldn't they say least come up with a back up plan in case they were targeted?
>>
i dont understand this movie at all
>>
Why did the Prometheus kill himself at the beginning of the movie?
>>
File: 9de.jpg (47 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
9de.jpg
47 KB, 597x600
>>63783333
why the hell would they make them in the 1st place? you quadsnigger.
>>
>>63784663

So humans could live

He was meant to be an allegory to Jesus
>>
Humans are a 100% genetic match to the Prometheus. Therefore Prometheus is humans. Humans can be killed by aliens and so can Prometheus, because he's a human.
>>
>>63783060
In the beginning we see OG Prometheus on the ground, alone, abandoned by this ship. He's been exiled and left with a poison for a dignified death.

This tells us that not all Prometheii are on the same side, some may not be trusted. So maybe the black goo was intended to be able to kill any rogue Prometheii along with whatever else they wanted to exterminate.
>>
Would a Prometheus beat up a predator?
>>
>>63785283
Predator sneaks about like a pussy, in the ring the Eng would break them.
>>
>>63783060
Why are you referring to the engineers as prometheus?
>>
why is this thread here? Go to /co/ or something you scifiniggers
>>
>>63785825
>t. star wars poster
>>
who would win, 1 prometheus vs 20 earth lions
>>
predators litteraly shit on engineers/prometheus
>>
File: ilu engy.gif (3 MB, 220x242) Image search: [Google]
ilu engy.gif
3 MB, 220x242
>>63785916
Do they get a gun?
The lions I mean, do the lions get a gun, otherwise it's just not fair.
>>
>>63786003
One Enginetheus could kill fifty Predators.
>>
>>63786082
engineers get fucked hard by primitive aliens
predators litteraly shit on future evolved aliens

Do the maths ;
Predators > Future Aliens > Ancient Aliens Engineers > Humans > (You)
>>
>>63786195
ancient aliens > engineers *
>>
>>63786195
Predators have guns and armour and they fought only a limited amount of Xenomorphs in AVP, and most of the Predators died.
These Engineers were scientists that accidentally released something, I doubt the Predators would have survived. In AVP at the end of the film the last Predator has an Xenomorph egg in them and dies right? In Prometheus at least the Eng has the sense to put themselves in stasis.
>>
>>63783060
The vagina octopus was called trilobite or cuddles.
It seems to me that the results of the black goo are too unpredictable and chaotic to develope an inmunity to it. They seem to simply keep it contained until they need it to create/destroy.
>>
>>63786394
hmm do we really know that these engineers are only scientists? Also I don't think predators are using thier full technology when they fight aliens, it seems more like a tribal honor thing, they will only use the bar minimum. It's just a game for them, they also have a bomb if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>63786614
>the bare minimum includes a shoulder gun and arm blades and a face mask
They're cowards, they'll like rich ponces that go on safari and shoot elephants. They use a cloak in the original film and they still get killed by a human. Would an unarmed Predator fare better than Engy against cuddles?

They pretty much say it's a biological weapons factory in Prometheus, and I don't remember seeing any Engineer weaponry.
>>
>>63786015
That's extremely creepy
>>
>>63787188
>He's not gorgeous.
>>
They made us....but are us...but hate us...Allyums the Prequel.
>>
>>63787215
How big do you think his cock is? What would Louis CK say? Would Louis hate the Prometheus because he's extremely white?
>>
>>63787335
He's a big guy.
>>
Why does Louis CK hate white people?
>>
>>63787462
c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>>63786015
Engytheus did nothing wrong.

How would you feel if your creation showed up with guns at your bedchamber and demanded you give them eternal life?
>>
>>63785230
>In the beginning we see OG Prometheus on the ground, alone, abandoned by this ship. He's been exiled and left with a poison for a dignified death.

he's surrounded by prometheus and we can see prometheus-city in alt version
>>
It's worth remembering the original script was hacked up and changed in a big way. The original script makes a lot more sense.
>>
File: BIG.jpg (56 KB, 570x1075) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
56 KB, 570x1075
BIG
GUY
>>
>>63788110
U

Or

LITTLE WHITE PROMETHEUS DICK
>>
File: GUY.jpg (62 KB, 923x373) Image search: [Google]
GUY.jpg
62 KB, 923x373
>>63788216
ywn marry enginetheus
>>
BIG BLACK XENO COCKS
>>
>>63783092
Actually want to know this. Asking for a friend.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.