[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will he have to say about the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: plin.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
plin.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
what will he have to say about the movie?
>>
They'll make fun of both sides and then say it was okay but not great. "It had some nice action."
>>
i like to put chunky's chicken drumstricks up my rectum
>>
I like to cum on my cat
What the FAAAAACK!
>>
>>63781449
/thread
>>
>>63783907
Oh, and Jay will use the word "competent" a couple times.
>>
>>63781391
I have a feeling disney piad them off to like it and keep the prequel number one shit fest. You won't see a pinlinket review on TFA.
>>
>>63781391
Will the episode come today or on sunday?
>>
>>63785199
Why do you think the son of a big name Hollywood director just showed up out of the blue at their studio
>>
>>63785363
no they sent them a letter, it's cheaper.
>>
>>63785363
disney has no connections with max landis

he was there to promote frankenstein for the studio
>>
File: TFAJay.png (60 KB, 588x479) Image search: [Google]
TFAJay.png
60 KB, 588x479
Teaser from Jayfu
>>
>>63785417
Nerds who think they are above anyone make me lmao. This si why 4chan is so fun to troll.
>>
>>63781391
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens is the most glib facsimile since Star Trek: Into Darkness
>>
>>63781449
Both sides of what?
>>
>>63781449
That's right, Jay!
>>
Nothing. There isn't anything that can be said about it. No one was expecting it to be brilliant and it wasn't a work of abject incompetence like the prequels. Its just a boilerplate remake of a new hope. No one is actively trying to convince themselves it was brilliant, as everyone acknowledges it was just a remake of a new hope. But that's still exponentially better than the prequels.
>>
whats wrong with snoke's faaaaace
>>
>>63781391
Exactly what he said about the Star Trek Reboot. Hell his main criticism there was it felt too much like Star Wars rather than Star Trek.
>>
They'll probably just do HitB on all of the new trilogy and then make a Plinkett when they're all out comparing to the sequels trilogy to the prequels and OT
>>
Now do you remember who you are, what you were meant to do? I cheated death thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Mr. Plinkett, and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this 'legend', it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're Mr. Plinkett."

Can somebody shop Rich Evan's face over the part of Venom Snake's face reflected by the mirror and then Mike's face over the part "inside" the mirror where the fog is?
>>
or what they will do is a replace names and places of TPM review with TFA.
>>
>>63785965
I'll get right on it familiar
>>
This will be a 30 minutes review similar to the one they made for J.J Star Trek.
>>
>>63785611
The people who don't like the movie and the people who do.
>>
>>63786070
>you can't have nuanced opinions and have to take sides
Modern movie going audiece, people. Movies are either the best thing ever or they suck completely
>>
>>63785417
His entire career is based on Mike picking apart bad Star Wars movies and all he can do is strawman people.
>>
Jay is a talentless hipster that would be sitting around posting on a movie subreddit making minimum wage if it weren't for mike striking lightning.
>>
>>63786205
Who is he strawmanning? Explain
>>
>>63786311
Yeah but Jay is is cute so he gets a free pass for being a hipster faggot who even among his movie loving friends is considered an art snob.
>>
>>63786446
Hah it's true. Up until a year ago he was an ugly slob and barely ever spoke up and now he thinks he's the smartest movie guy alive.

And we give women shit for doing the same when they go from fat to hot.
>>
>>63786312
The notion that someone would complain about a Star Wars movie having merchandise in this day and age is laughable. That's the entire reason these exist now which is further evidence it's a lazy studio project.

Nobody is allowed to call the movie rushed or lazy or mediocre because George has always made Star Wars toys is what his point is in my mind.
>>
What is with the Jay hating? I haven't followed RLM much outside of their videos, and those tweets earlier in the thread don't seem that bad. Jay never struck me as a hipster in the vids, he seemed fair to me. Can anyone provide context?
>>
>>63785417
>Bauman
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63786646
Also, I would like to add that any time you have to paraphrase the other argument with dumb language like "Cuz" chances are that either A. nobody actually made that point to begin with and/or B. you have no real point and you're just trying to make the the other side appear ignorant like in an MS paint comic.
>>
>>63786178
Only a sith deals in absolute.
>>
>>63786684
Let me guess, if you disagree with someone that means you hate them? We have Jay-ophobia if we don't parrot every point he makes?
>>
>>63786838
Of course not. I'm not a Jay fanboy or anything. The thread just seemed to be getting lynchy and I don't get why.

See
>>63786311
>>63786446
>>63786546
for examples
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.