[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, which one is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Memes aside, which one is the best?
>>
2>1>3
>>
>>63780379
TDKR > TDK > BB
>>
The first was a nice self contained story.
The second was a fun ride.
The third just felt off.
>>
2 > 3 > 1
>>
3>2>1
>>
File: 1401343937882.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401343937882.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>63780379
Nolan rewrote how to direct for hollywood. All nolan films will and have gone down in history as some of the most influential and greatest films of all time.
>>
>>63780457
this
>>
Begins

Cillan Murphy > Meme villains
>>
>>63780379
1>2>3

BB is just fantastic until the third act.
>>
>>63780476
Raas in not a meme
>>
>>63780400

This

The third one is awful. Really overrated trilogy regardless.
>>
2>1>3 Right ranking
1>2>3 Hipster ranking
>>
YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP
>>
>>63780457
a million times this!!!! Fuck all other directors Nolan is the only real director!
>>
>>63780400
/thread
>>
>>63780379
3 > 1 > 2
>>
I dunno. I fluctuate between 1 and 2 in thinking which one is the best.

3 is trash.
>>
>>63780379
the DK trilogy is analogous to the original star wars movies.
>>
>>63780379
All were pretty meh, I don't know what the hype is about. I watched the second one when I was 15 and didn't jizz over it. I'm not american and wasn't into comics, just randomly watched it at a local movie theater so my opinion wasn't influenced by presumptions or expectations.
I still don't understand what's so great about it, it wasn't stupid like Marvel shit but still, it's merely a 6/10 action movie.
>>
1>>2>>>>3
>>
>>63781005
1 is pure shit.
>>
1 > 2 > 3

Batman Begins actually felt like a Batman movie. And he looked like Batman.

The Dark Knight is the Joker Begins.

The Dark Knight Rises doesn't know what the fuck it wants to be.
>>
>>63780924
2 was only good because of the joker, take him out and you just have some stupid spy film in generic u.s city
>>
>>63780400
Yup. 1 and 2 are pretty good, memes are the only thing good about 3.
>>
>>63783273
precisely
>>
>>63783281
Jesus, did you realise how retarded you sound before you posted this? Allow me to use your train of logic.

>If you take batman out of a batman movie, it's just a movie about mobsters and criminals running the city.
>>
For me I'd say TDKR.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.