[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in SW8? Don't care how much unlikely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: luke_uses_the_dark_side.png (374 KB, 871x463) Image search: [Google]
luke_uses_the_dark_side.png
374 KB, 871x463
What do you want to see in SW8?
Don't care how much unlikely it is.

Would like to see some kind of badass guy, creating a new clone army, and what he wants is bringing peace to the universe by wiping out all active force users. I mean Sith and Jedi will always fight, better take care of that. Some kind of plot within the Order to kill Kylo Ren and Darth Snoooky, the 1rst Order become the 2nd Galactic Empire, it's not some kind of Nazi shit, so no more resistance, Poe join the Empire. Romance with Rey and Poe, but Rey goes into exile with her father.
>>
>>63780231
I wanna see Luke fuck up some knights of Ren.
>>
>>63780231
I want to luke to go all nazi to bring down kylo and first order and rey hating and doubting luke.
And then luke redeeming himself in sw9
>>
IG-88
>>
>>63780231
I want to see Luke wreck shit on an even larger scale than Yoda.
>>
>>63780293
This this this

Wait actually, a stand-alone film. That would be amazing
>>
>>63780273
Luke will die in the next movie. I guarantee it.

>>63780231
Less plot holes. Very unlikely.
>>
I want more Knights of Ren, with all of them infighting to be snoke's main pupil that turns into the remaining knights usurping Snoke in a Wizard of Oz way where he is revealed to be very fragile and hiding behind a more imposing hologram and not even very in tune with the force. I also don't want to see Kylo redeem himself the whole saga after he's already committed patricide

But I know it won't happen
>>
>>63780293
>>63780348
IG-88 being Starkiller 2, trolling Kylo Ren instead of Sheev, Kylo starts crying and goes nuts, killing younglings.
>>
An original story.
>>
Characters that actually develop based on the sum of their experiences.
>>
File: 8499.jpg (387 KB, 768x1583) Image search: [Google]
8499.jpg
387 KB, 768x1583
MORE POE AND KYLO
LESS EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>63780317
>>63780565
Both of these would be nice.
>>
>>63780618
I could handle some more Hux.
>>
Reminder that this madman is directing ep 8
>>
>no super weapon
>battle in beginning of movie, splitting up the Resistance
>someone got to go get Rey
>revealing new aspects of the force, most likely tought from Luke to Rey, mirroring Degobah
>Snoke also wants to find Rey, holding some of her friends hostage
>Rey has to rescue her friends

It'll be like Empire Strikes Back, only with shit score.
>>
>>63780618
>wanting more "So, do you talk first, do I talk first? What do we do here you're a little hard to understand with the-"-quips
I get that you guys think he's handsome but come on.
>>
>>63780707
I am not saying that he's not reddit tier meme jokelord, but difference between him and starlord or whatever chris pratt character in gotg was is that Oscar Isaac can actually pull it off without making me cringe.
>>
>>63780231
>What do you want to see in SW8?
>Don't care how much unlikely it is.
Original and unique storyline
>>
The First Order start rounding up an innocent galactic race of Jindus and putting them into special evil space camps. Finn and Rey must team up to save the day and stop the Sith bad guys by proving that genocide against people is always wrong.
>>
>>63780363
Nah, Leia will. Then Luke in 9.
>>
Consensual sex between Finn and Rey with vaginal penetration scene and all.
>>
The First Order decides to go back to using clones, since Finn decided to fuck them over and now the don't trust the rest of the Stormtroopers.

The person they clone is Captain Phasma.

Real Phasma and Finn fight, she kills Poe.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.