[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't he choose to direct a STar Wars movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MaxFuryRoad.jpg (75 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
MaxFuryRoad.jpg
75 KB, 640x408
Why wasn't he choose to direct a STar Wars movie?
>>
Because he prefers capeshit
>>
>>63779475
Cuz he's not a cuck
>>
>>63779475
Cause they wanted the hack behind Jurassic World instead. Probably much easier for the studio to control someone like that than Miller
>>
>>63779523
>the faggot from Jurassic World is doing episode 9
ugh, don't remind me
fucking hated JW
>>
>>63779475
>>63779523
>>63779475
>>63779523
Replace Jurassic World twat for him and it would be fucking smashing
>>
Every director in Hollywood will get a shot if Disney will continue to crank them out as planned
>>
>>63779475
He's too independent and Star Wars is a studio film.
>>
>>63779523
>Probably much easier for the studio to control someone like that than Miller
THIS!
Disnsey/Marvel kikes are all about controlling rather unknown or start-up directors. Jew Judas Abraham was an exception because Spielberg said he should do it and they needed a proven director. Even then Disney and JewJew had disagreements all the time and almost a fallout because he persisted on doing it his way instead of what his supreme kikes demanded.
Miller does his own thing, even if it means it will take him 15 years to do.
>>
>>63779631
It's crazy to me because he made one of the best action films in a long time and hasn't been offered tons of money to make a movie in an established franchise.
>>
>yfw Mad Max: Fury Road is literally the best film of the year
>even pretentious shitcritics praise it

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/film-critics-list-the-top-10-movies-of-2015
>>
Because Miller won't be a studio yes man.
>>
>>63779475
too talented
>>
>>63779475
Yes, anon, him and the Russos should direct all the movies ever.
>>
>>63779475
>Inmortan Joe
>not a Vader
>>
>>63779675
I think it was actually quite a lot wasn't it? And most came from him.

Then you consider that the project had been in the making for a good 10-15 years, and the fact that it was still an enormous gamble, and you get Mad Max.

Very glad it paid off though.
>>
I LIVE, JEDI, I LIVE AGAIN
>>
>>63779475
Because Star Wars is only good enough for JEW television producers pretending to be directors to make shekels
>>
This guy has one of the weirdest filmographies out there
>>
>>63782185
>first 3 mad max
>lorenzo's oil
>babe 2
>happy feet 1 and 2
>mad max again
>>
>>63782185
By weirdest do you mean patrician?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.