[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just because it's been out for days doesn't make you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tv.jpg (80 KB, 960x912) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
80 KB, 960x912
Just because it's been out for days doesn't make you all less terrible as people. If you deliberately spoiled the new star wars movie because you wanted to upset a total stranger, you are damaged.
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63779339
>caring about cuck wars
han dies
>>
>>63779371
That's your explanation? Literally "stop liking what I don't like"?
>>
If you come onto the internet expecting to not get spoiler you're BRAIN DAMAGED.

Solo dies
>>
spoiler-bros>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tripfriends
>>
>>63779393
listen you little fucking shit head
you lose NOTHING by getting spoiled
There is NOTHING that will surprise you or make you emotional, it's just fucking recap character doing things for half the movie and dying because YOU REMENBER THESE CHARCTER FROM ORIGNAL MOVIE BRA?
if it's something smart that adds something to the plot or story I understand people getting mad for spoiling star cucks but there is NOTHING special that happens in the movie that will make you lessens the joy of watching star wars if you knew before hand what happens
>>
I did it countless times on Social Media and I dont care the slightlest

Real cinema can't be spoiled, by the way. Can you spoil Tarkovsky? Bresson? Antonioni? Ford? Kurosawa? Truffaut? Varda?
>>
>>63779461
>if you intend to enjoy a movie you're not allowed to use the internet for a week
4chan I understand, if you were trying to avoid spoilers not using 4chan is a reasonable explanation. This is more in reference to the crowd who were spoiling star wars on facebook or twitter.
I just want to know why you did it. My working theory is that someone spoiled you out of spite and now you're spoiling other people to sort of even things out. I don't buy the "it's funny to see how people react" thing because their reactions aren't funny.
>Fuck you asshole!
Wow, my sides.
>>63779518
Some people have a strong emotional connection with the original movie and anticipating a particular plot development diminishes its impact, which dampens the entire experience of watching the move. There's no way to twist this where you're not a bad guy for spoiling it.
>>63779533
Why?
>>
>>63779533
>Stalker spoilers
Uh.. it goes into color when they reach the zone?
>>
File: whysoserius.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
whysoserius.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>63779339

TWISTED + DAMAGED
>>
>>63779619
MOD'S GONNA FREAK
Was that the one, was it a protest to the sticky?
>>
>>63779579
>strong emotional connection
Well there's your problem
Being a fan is literally the worst thing to be in the current world. You don't watch force awakens truly but with a bias opinion of "HURR DURR STAR WARS WOW!!" like how people watched episode 1.
Just like star wars, don't have a fucking emotional attachment to a fucking movie, it's JUST A MOVIE. And it's not even great movies, it's just an adventure film in space there is NOTHING deep about these films (except empire strikes back).
Literally you are holding back yourself being a fan having a unnecessary connection to these films
>>
>>63779579
>Why?
Because it's WRECKABLE, all right?
>>
>>63779579
If spoilers ruin a movie experience for you then yes, you should avoid using the internet.
GET A FUCKING LIFE
>>
if it ruins your day/life/whatever to that much extent you need to grow the fuck up
also, browsing 4chan and not expecting to see spoilers? really?
>>
>>63779681
>>63779662
Calm down.
So what I'm hearing is this: you were making a social statement about the state of contemporary fanaticism and its effects on media consumption. You're basically activists. Right?
>>63779665
some le people just want to le watch le world burn
>>
>>63779339
>>63779393
>>63779579

>I share a state with fags like you

BAKA
DESU
SENPAI
>>
>>63779723
>>So what I'm hearing is this: you were making a social statement about the state of contemporary fanaticism and its effects on media consumption. You're basically activists. Right?
No it's fun making people butthurt.
Because that's all you are- butthurt.
>>
>>63779750
I don't live in a state, I'm in the ACT :^)
>>
>>63779774
What's fun about upsetting strangers? Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>63779774
>No it's fun making people butthurt
This anon gets it
>>
>>63779339
KYLO REN KILLS HAN SOLO
>>
>>63779805
It's fun because they're getting mad at something so stupid as "spoiling" a cultural genocide like [Movie with a huge, autistic fandom]
>>
>>63779805
Their reactions is what is fun.
Are you so autistic you don't get this?
>>
>>63779895
Are you from the past?
>>63779896
There's an assymetry between your perception of this flick and their perception of this flick. Your position condemns people for expecting to enjoy something or looking forward to something simply because it belongs to a certain franchise. Like I'm wrong for looking forward to the next season of my favourite tv show. You don't care about TFA, and that's fine, but other people do, a great deal, and you're making an effort to ruin that for them for no good reason.
You're horrible.
>>63779940
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle maladjusted.
>>
>>63779999
Sweet, I got quads.
Also I don't expect my moral condemnation of you all to have much weight, I just really want to put it out there.
Also because your reactions are so hilarious how you're getting so butthurt over being called out as dickheads lmao roflcopter kek KEK
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.