[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he wake up they better come up with an explaination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: R2-D2_41dacaa9[1].jpg (78 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
R2-D2_41dacaa9[1].jpg
78 KB, 768x432
Why did he wake up

they better come up with an explaination
>>
>>63777601
What do you mean? He was just asleep and forgot to set his alarm. He overslept.
>>
he was in the sleep mode because Luke disappeared
he woke up because Luke woke up, ergo The Force Awakens
how did R2 know that Luke woke up is a mistery though, maybe Luke texted him saying wake up f͏͏a͏͏m
>>
R2 is a force powered robot
>>
>>63777601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOsE8HRZJQ
>>
There was an awakening in the Force
>>
Why is this repair droid so fucking important to the story jesus fucking chirst kill off R2D2
>>
bb8 > r2d2
>>
>>63777601
force sensitivity you tard
>>
>>63777715
toy commercial my friend
>>
>>63777601
>Why did he wake up

To sell more merchandise
>>
>>63777715
Because Star Wars is a story about the Skywalker family, viewed through the eyes of the r2d2 a creepy-o. How do you retards wanna discuss films and movies and can't seem to understand the simplest of them?
>>
>>63777601
>Movie is called Force Awakens
>R2D2 Awakens by a mysterious force

poetry
>>
He was searching his deep files for the map, going into sleep mode so he can use more energy on focusing on the map and not keeping his lights on. He just happen to finally find the map after 18+whatever years right after the big mission.
What I assumed at least.
>>
>>63777667
R2 is force sensative.
>>
>>63777850
it's like it rhymes
>>
>>63777869
How can a robot be force-sensitive?
>>
>>63778200
hanging out with jedi all the time
>>
>>63778200
He has a high mechachlorian count.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.