[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hire actors from The Raid >they have no action scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: raid_star_wars_guys_1200_803_s.png (916 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
raid_star_wars_guys_1200_803_s.png
916 KB, 1200x803
>Hire actors from The Raid
>they have no action scenes

makes sense...
>>
>>63777593
I was so hyped for these guys, they didn't fucking do anything. Holy shit why.
>>
What's wrong with hiring competent actors for bit parts? They had to spend that 200 million somewhere.
>>
File: REEEEEEE_Krul.png (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE_Krul.png
50 KB, 1280x720
>>63777593
> Mad Dog in the movie for less than 60 seconds
> No silat against Solo or Rey
> Obviously a cocktease for a fight in Ep. VIII or IX.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63777593
>kanjiklub
the cringe is real
>>
>>63777642
That's what I thought too. They literally can save a cost by hiring literally nobodies.
>>
>>63777593

I thought they were hired for fight scene choreography? Didn't expect to see them in the film
>>
>>63777841
I think it was both actually.
>>
>>63778186
It was nice of Jew Jew to let them be in it. That scene was pretty funny too.
>>
>not using baseball bat boy or Hammergirl
>>
They didn't die. Pretty sure they're more sequel bait.
>>
File: 1316036850486.gif (200 KB, 296x432) Image search: [Google]
1316036850486.gif
200 KB, 296x432
>hire 6′ 3″ woman famous for playing Brienne of Tarth
>she never removes her helmet and has 4 lines

I hope they just used a stand-in and she was able to record those lines instead of filming in full stormtrooper gear for multiple days
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.