[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop the patriarchy from winning all of the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ddf.jpg (24 KB, 640x222) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
24 KB, 640x222
How do we stop the patriarchy from winning all of the time
>>
The only way to win is not to play
>>
>>63777478
>BB was thought to be female

But literally every robot of note in the series is called he/him.
So who thought BB was a girl and why?
>>
Good thing Rian won't shoehorn in any female droids.
>>
BB-8 was football gendered.
>>
File: 1414856176507.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1414856176507.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>63777478
WHAT A FUCKING MORON
>>
File: 1420370640130.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
1420370640130.png
527 KB, 820x613
but robots dont have genders?!?!
>>
>>63777478
BB8 was nongendered cis scum!
>>
>>63777478
bb8 is an electric football wtf
>>
If BB8 is a male

>Vast majority of people do not care because the genders of droids is not relevent
>SJW's triggered because muh patriarchy

If BB8 is female

>Vast majority of people do not care because the genders of droids is not relevent
>SJW's complain because It was only the first step and there should have been more
>MRA's triggered because the SJW's won

You please more people If you make BB8 is a male
>>
>>63777478
You can't. Even the SJW movement is a construct of our design.
>>
>>63777776
>1
>FUCKING
>JOB
>ONE
FUCKING
>UNIT
>OFF
>>
File: smug darth vader.jpg (31 KB, 339x476) Image search: [Google]
smug darth vader.jpg
31 KB, 339x476
i wonder what would they complain about if every character everywhere was a translesbian woman nigger faggot and a bunch of other words
>>
>>63777904
Damn I didn't even notice how close I was, been on 4chan for 6 years and I've only gotten quints once
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.