[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poe's force sensitive right? At this point we know Rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: poe.jpg (63 KB, 677x460) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
63 KB, 677x460
Poe's force sensitive right?

At this point we know Rey definitely is, Finn is probably not (gets fucked every time the sabre is in his hands) but Poe is dubious.

He's the best pilot in the resistance (a la Anakin and and Luke). He also grew up around one of those Jedi Temple trees after the ending of Shattered Empire. Can those things make people force sensitive?
>>
No, I think they made it pretty clear when he was so easily mind raped by Kylo.
>>
>>63776794
I hope he isn't.
>>
>>63776820

same
>>
He is and he will turn to the dark side
>>
He's just the new Han Solo
>>
>>63776820
that's a good point. I was wondering why this scene was included and your answer is probably the reason.
>>
Arc 170 > X wings
>>
>>63776794
Wedge wasn't and he wrecked the Empire.
>>
>>63776885

He's also gay.
>>
>>63776953
Wedge isnt around anymore desu
>>
>>63776912
He wasn't force sensitive at this point but the mind fucking by Kylo awakened it.
In the next film he'll have nightmarish visions because of it and slowly turn to the dark side when he meets Snoke.
>>
File: 1385574208639.jpg (16 KB, 453x470) Image search: [Google]
1385574208639.jpg
16 KB, 453x470
>>63776794
>force sensitive
How about we go back to the force being about belief, faith and feelings instead of this star trek faggot EU garbage?

Luke was strong with the force because he was always dreaming and hopeful,
Han wasn't because he was a scoundrel who get everything with his cunning and charisma.
Kylo was strong because of his hatred of his possibly poor upbringing and lack of a father figure and feeling abandoned.
Rey was even stronger because she was a child at heart who legitimately believed that he parents would eventually come back for her. Her childlike innocence makes her more pious and less logical leading to a stronger connection with the force.

When you want to fucking make everything catagorized like with midochlorian counts and "force sensitive" classifications, it trivializes the characters.
>>
>>63776912

I thought it was more to show how awesome Rey was to withstand it.
>>
File: 1424097862083.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1424097862083.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>63776953

I just want wedge and luke to meet again and reminisce about their rogue squadron days
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.