[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coruscant is kill. This will be a day long remembered. It has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: coruscant.jpg (698 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
coruscant.jpg
698 KB, 1600x1067
Coruscant is kill.

This will be a day long remembered.

It has seen the end of Coruscant and soon it shall see the end of the prequels.
>>
>>63776581
apparently people are saying it wasn't Coruscant OP, I definitely thought it was too since it looked exactly the same, but I guess super nerds have some way of knowing this shit
>>
bumpity bump bump
>>
>>63776581
That wasn't Coruscant it was the Hosnian system.
>>
>>63776632
OP here.

I doubt that since I only masquerade as a normie.

My idiot aspie senses tell me that it was definitely Coruscant.
>>
>>63776632

It was not Coruscant just like how Rey is from not Tatooine and the first order is the not empire and the resistance is the not rebellion, you get the idea.
>>
>>63776666
What's the difference..Seemed like Coru to me.
>>
>>63776704
It wasn't.
>>
post proof that coruscant is not kil
>>
>>63776666
Quads don't lie.
>>
>>63776581

They mentioned the name of the solar system after it was destroyed. (Or mostly destroyed, the heroes would have to be in the same system to see it up close).

I think it was a new name and not related to Coruscant.
>>
>>63776725
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosnian_Prime

The autists at wookieepedia are already hard at work.
>>
>>63776666
Shit. Does this mean Jar Jar is alive and well?
>>
>>63776581
The planet wasn't named, so they did that just so they won't have to write Coruscant into the future movies. It's just a way for them to sweep the idea of it coming back under the rug. Prequel fags btfo'd.
>>
>>63776779
Gungans have a lifespan of 65 years.
66 years between ep 1 and 7.
He's probably dead or on the edge of death.
>>
>>63776779
I thought he lived on Naboo or an undisclosed location as friend of the Emperor.
>>
>>63776833
Hosnian prime
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS NOT CORUSCANT

HOSNIAN SYSTEM YOU MONGS
>>
>>63776848
Darth Plagueis (Snoke) has taught Jar Jar how to ward off death
>>
>>63776878
Fitting.

Sheeve would never pass up such a chance to hold the galaxy in perpetual darkness.
>>
Why would the republic go to the trouble of building a new senate on a core world when the most highly developed core world was coruscant. The traditional seat of the republic? nah lets choose this other planet, property is cheaper

Its more likely they just renamed the planet.
>>
>>63777029
Coruscant was already very corrupt by the time of Phantom Menace, the new republic probably just figured it would be better to have a fresh start somewhere other than the center of imperial life.
>>
>>63777029
So...

...A glib facsimile?
>>
>>63777029

Maybe they did it because they didn't want to pay Timothy Zahn royalties for use of his location.

People forget that Lucas didn't create Coruscant, Timothy Zahn did and the EU established Coruscant as the seat of the Republic. Lucas just liked it enough to include it in his films.
>>
File: 1448369227714.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1448369227714.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>63777102
Zahn wouldn't get any money considering Lucas created the universe Coruscant occupied. You don't know much about copyright law, do you?
>>
>>63776772
Seriously now, those guys only had a few hours to write that article.

Wtf
>>
>>63777217

Wouldn't not using a location created by someone else that has already been established in the lore of the series as an important place as far as the Republic is concerned and was an important location in the prequels and even appear in the remastered editions of the originals, which Disney still considers canon, make the lack of Coruscant in a story dealing with the New Republic even more dumb?
>>
>Be Hosnian Prime
>Look just like coruscant
>Be better cuz multicultural
>Take a long hard look at our new republic
>Be free of white normies
>Thank u mr. luke for such bright future
>Hey, what's that purple glowie all abo
>>
>>63777316
Yes.
>>
>>63776734
but those are the devil's quads and he a trickster
>>
>>63777482
I trust those 777's more, my friend
>>
Unfortunately, Coruscant is too big to be made into a toy :(

But check out the official action figures for Rey, Finn and many others !

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/brands/starwars
>>
>>63777594
Oh, you disgusting little shill.

I was forced to buy everything from that site based on your charisma.

Two thumbs way up.
>>
Coruskant?
>>
>>63777643

You bought everything ? Well, don't worry, there's more coming :)

After all we're expecting 4 billions with the official products (and only 2.5 billions with the movies which has a 200 million budget)
>>
>>63777777
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.