[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Snoke is Plagueis possessing his own dead body through the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SNoke.jpg (9 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
SNoke.jpg
9 KB, 285x177
So Snoke is Plagueis possessing his own dead body through the Force right? That gash in his head is obviously from a Sheevsaber.

Also surprised no images of him on google yet.
>>
Snoke is Darth Jar Jar you fucking faggot
>>
>>63775255
probably not, judging by the size of the hologram my brother and I are guessing he's actually the size of yoda.
>>
>>63775255
>>63775255
Sheev poisoned him desu senpai lad
>>
>>63775283
Yeah but what if Plagueis was actually the size of Yoda?

Also

>judging by the hologram that was projected huge

Literally impossible to judge actual size m8
>>
>>63775255
If not, I don't know what his deal is. I really don't get how some random ass fucked up looking force sensitive dude would just show up after Sheev's death, and say "I'm running shit now" otherwise.
>>
>>63775255
>Apparently same theme

>>63768179
>>
>>63775395
>he's not Muun

That's EU, my nigger.
>>
>>63775255
Am I the only one that thinks Snoke is a botched clone of the Emperor who lost their connection to the Force?

I think he's trying to get it back, and feels like he needs Luke to do it.
>>
>>63775255
I'm convinced he's Plagueis, but I didn't consider he'd possess his own dead body.
That's metal as fuck, I like it.
>>
>yfw he was actually the first jedi Luke trained and failed
>>
for any of you wondering what the alleged snoke looks like

because no one actually calls anyone snoke to their face, so there's no confirmation

but he pretty much looks like an old voldemort with a scar on his face, he was actually really lame, I hope they beef up his character in the later flicks
>>
>>63775530
I sure hope that they have him leap out of his chair with a lightsaber spinning through the air like "EEEEUEUUURRRRRAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHH!!!"
>>
>>63775520
That'd be pretty underwhelming.
>>
He's actually Plagueis possessing Anakin's dead body.
Check the facial scares.
Then look at Vader's burned mask and compare it to Snoke's concept art.
>>
>>63775720
>Anakin
>dead body

His body disappeared as he became one with the Force like Yoda and Obi Wan. They only burned the shell of his armor, not his body.
>>
>>63775491
Well Palpy did say he could cheat death for his close ones.
>>
>>63775255
Sorry, but pretty sure Snoke is going to turn out to be Luke in costume.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.