[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Episode VII have any cringey or bad moments? I think some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Did Episode VII have any cringey or bad moments? I think some of the flaws were in the plots details and execution but it seems like it didn't have any bad moments except maybe for that camera shot at the very end.

But it did have some based as fuck moments:

Kylo beating the wound on his chest.
The practical make-up/costume aliens.
Binary Sunset
Mentioning clones in a way that made sense and didn't seem forced

What else?
>>
>Did Episode VII have any cringey or bad
moments?

yeah its called star wars episode 7 lmfao
>>
>>63775197
The whole "do I talk first" moment was so out of tone with the scene I actually couldn't believe someone looked at that before releasing the movie and thought "yep, looks good to me"
>>
>>63775197
That monkey being on screen just didn't fit. I have proof from the plebs. Watched the first showing and when that niger said Im what a resistance fighter looks like the whole theatre laughed cause he looks like a monkey.
>>
>>63775197
Ep II armor is crearly the best
>>
>>63775197
>Kylo beating the wound on his chest.
Fucking edgelord the comment.

The Finn and Rey praising each other after flying the MF and Han and Leia staring reunion were pretty cringy.
>>
Holy fuck you faggots are soooooo butt hurt. The movie was amazing and will always be remembered as such. I hope you enjoy shit posting in your echo chamber because your voice has literally no audience outside of this board.
-/co/
>>
>>63775363
No it's goofy, OT armor best behind TIE pilot armor.
>>
>>63775363
its Ep VI scout trooper armour actually dickturd
>>
>>63775596
>original stormtrooper armor
>not goofy
>>
>>63775363
Yeah Clone troopers look great
>>
>>63775363
indeed
>>
>>63775556
>amazing and will always be remembered as such
What? Critics and normies alike think it was above average but not good enough for star wars.
>>
>>63775611
This guy gets it though the camo version in rots is better.
>>
>>63775730
>Above average
>Not good enough for Star Wars
You contradicted yourself anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.