[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-general-hux.png (1 MB, 1284x856) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-general-hux.png
1 MB, 1284x856
>I'm acting
Why was his performance so shitty?
>>
>>63774167
It was so bad. A better question is why did they keep it in the film.
>>
>>63774300
Good question. Nice dubs
>>
There was nothing wrong with his performance.
>>
>>63774300
>>63774167
>>63774412
Better question.

Why was Adam Driver so bad? How could they think he could pull off being a badass?
>>
>>63774619
what are you talking about? He was great.
>That pure evil turnover as soon as the sun goes out
>>
>>63774300
Because he physically fits the profile of JJ's hamfisted fascist allegory.
>>
Nah man, that speech was super good.
>>
>>63774644
It was comically bad.

Half my theatre were sniggering when he was talking to Han. They should have made him keep the mask on.
>>
>>63774619
He was never supposed to play a badass. He's supposed to be an unstable teenager fighting himself most of anything. Thats what the whole unmasking was about.
>>
>>63774674
His performance felt out of place. I hope they replace him for the next episodes and the actor goes Jake Loyd/Hayden Christiensen status. He deserves it
>>
>>63774167
More like General Cux amirite?
>>
So why exactly did the Empire turn from just some guys to indoctrinated children?
>>
>>63774753
Darth Vader = Hitler
FO: Literally neonazi edgy /b/ kids.
>>
>>63774619
>can't separate the evil helmet dude from the greasy long haired out-of-place dude
if you can't see them as practically two separate characters you're dumb
>>
>>63774753
Not lore, but I reckon it's harder to get willing volunteers when you don't control the galaxy.
>>
>>63774300
they had to convey that the bad guys were bad and why they might blow up solar systems. this was the best they could come up with.

Domnhall Gleeson isn't to blame, it was the material.
>>
>>63774715
>he was supposed to make the theatre laugh at how awful he was
>>
>>63774785
>if you don't ignore the inconsistent writing then you're dumb
haha yes, buy more merchandise
>>
>>63774832
>having difficulty understanding shit that is 1 scene away from literally spelling it out for you
>>
>>63774880
>his performance was meant to be shit, do you understand?
>>
>>63774904
Seems I've gotten myself in a retard race with some autistic fuck

I'm out
>>
>>63774706
>Half my theatre were sniggering when he was talking to Han

What assholes, do they not know they're not the only ones in the theatre? If people were making that much noise in the screening I went to, I would've left and asked for a refund.
>>
>>63774619
the fuck? his character isn't meant to be badass, that was darth maul.

Kylo is an unpredictable edgelord bipoloar teenager prone to fits of autism and sperging out

probably because he's actually luke and leia's son and the incest led to some developmental problems, like joffery in game of thrones
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.