[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it friendship or is it building towards romance? I say friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: rey-and-finn.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
rey-and-finn.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1079
Is it friendship or is it building towards romance?

I say friendship (she literally calls him "friend") but the person I saw it with said "they're obviously going to get together."

I disagree. Who's right?
>>
>>63771983

Just a friendship. It's fairly obvious Rey is going to be some kind of God Jedi and therefore wouldn't be allowed to love.
>>
>>63772068
>inb4 bringing balance to the force means learning to love
>>
Finn acted like he wanted romance while rey was a stereotypical feminist wet dream that needs no man.
>>
What a fucking qt 3.14
>>
can i get a cut of TFA that only has scenes with rey in it?
>>
>>63772605
The Waifu Edition hasn't been released yet, loser.
>>
Rey and Kylo will have something, she'll use force puss to try and bring him to the light.

I mean pussy is how you cure all angsty little shits
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 2400x1621
>>
>>63772660
>pussy is how you cure all angst little shits

what?
>>
>>63772660
Assuming she's Luke's son like everything has suggested would that make her and Kylo cousins? Can't see anything happening between them other than rivalry. Although her Mary Sue esque defeat kinda diminishes the rivalry.
>>
>building towards romance
>she literally calls him friend before leaving him
>>
>all the womanless fat c.ucks paying Jews for propaganda to further soil the next generation's minds

If you are white and support this piece of shit cultural marxist propaganda "film" you are a brainless brainwashed faggot ass sellout c.uckold pile of garbage.

Fuck you.
>>
>>63771983
He will get cucked by chewy (all the females loved chewy and he is the only one that can contend with BBC)

This will then force Finn to join the dark side out of his rage of being cucked for the first time. He will go on to kill a group of ewkos (that resemble chewy) to cement this transition (including the younglings)
>>
She literally does not interact with another male her own age in this film at all. They're not going to introduce her love interest in the second film. It's Finn and Rey.
>>
File: 1443036081728.jpg (31 KB, 459x308) Image search: [Google]
1443036081728.jpg
31 KB, 459x308
There is literally nothing wrong with Finn
>>
I hope she gets BLACKED in Episode X - II.
>>
>>63773886
Hasn't it been confirmed they've been doing actress chemistry tests with Boyega for episode 8? Rey might be too busy training for a love interest.
>>
Finn tried way too hard so she freindzoned him.

She's going to be true-Jedi-loner anyway.

Spectulation: Female love interest being cast is for her not him.
>>
>>63771983
incest when?
>>
Did everyone else miss the scene where she kisses him on the forehead? They're going to drag this romance out as an arc over the next 2 films.
>>
File: swaggyp.png (20 KB, 124x103) Image search: [Google]
swaggyp.png
20 KB, 124x103
>>63772731
>she's Luke's son
>>
>>63774195
Whoops. Obviously meant daughter.
>>
>>63774188
>Kissing someone on the forehead and calling them "friend" is a romantic action

If this were actually true I would have had an active sex life through high school
>>
>>63772676
xD
>>
>>63774188
>almost a complete retelling of IV
>Leia kissed Luke on the cheek
>Rey kissed Rey on the forehead

It's not going anywhere. This is Disney which would be cautious of alienating their audience especially when they're trying to get as much money as possible from this. They're gonna play it safe
>>
>>63771983
Disney won't give Rey a love interest because sex is inherently misogynistic.
>>
>>63772713
It's true

Guys settle down once they get agf5
>>
>>63773886
>>63774077
honestly it's better for everyone if John Boyega gets a love interest who can actually act well.
>>
But they hinted at it just enough that those interested in breaking down stereotypes will be disappointed if they don't follow through. I for once agree. Would be nice if they did it in a franchise this big without making it an issue.
>>
>>63771983

She's gonna get FINNED as soon as she's aware Finn has a romantic interest in her.

That jedi pussy is the only reason he went back for her.
>>
File: John-Boyega-pic.jpg (42 KB, 560x557) Image search: [Google]
John-Boyega-pic.jpg
42 KB, 560x557
WHY YOU TALK SHIT BOY
>>
>>63772257
Oh jesus christ
>>
>Didn't even watch the film yet but gonna give my two cents anyway.

She's gonna get blacked, there's simple no way that disney will build a romantic tension (even a weak one) between them and don't do it, because if they don't SJW will say that they didn't because they're racists. (Even though the black feminists flip the fuck out when they see a black with a white woman instead of a black one.)
>>
>>63771983
>building towards romance

Doesnt one of them die in the movie? I doubt a mainstream flick will feature necrophilia.
>>
What if Finn and Poe end up together? Wouldn't a deliberately progressive storyline have a plot like this? Poe and Finn have serious on screen chemistry.
>>
>>63774497
>that white shit on his bottom lip

Black people...eww
>>
>>63772826
You're literally going around and posting this in any Star Wars thread you can find. Pathetic.
>>
File: remakeshit.jpg (163 KB, 686x1187) Image search: [Google]
remakeshit.jpg
163 KB, 686x1187
>good job JJ
>>
>>63772257
Learning to interacial love even
>>
Pretty obvious one of them will die in the third film. Probably Finn.
>>
what kind of fucking name is Finn for a black dude

when I think the name Finn I think of a skinny pale tall white guy
>>
>>63774854
everyone loves powdered donuts
>>
>>63775013
he should have died at the end of this film
>>
>>63775013
Jesus died. So maybe Rey. But then again, Finn can be her Judas Iscariot.
>>
>>63775034
What kind of a name is FN-2169 for any person?
>>
>>63771983
She kissed him on the forehead at the end. I really don't think they're going the romantic route with those two, or at least I hope they're not. Not just because of "muh forced interracial", but because them getting together is what everyone's expecting, so it would subvert that. Not every relationship between a man and woman needs to end with them hooking up.

Besides, Finn is going to end up hooking up with Phasma by Episode IX.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.