[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they fug? If not, will they in the next film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: poe-rey-finn-copy.jpg (268 KB, 907x677) Image search: [Google]
poe-rey-finn-copy.jpg
268 KB, 907x677
Did they fug?

If not, will they in the next film?
>>
File: cuckwars.jpg (186 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
cuckwars.jpg
186 KB, 2400x1621
>>
I'm leaning towards no, especially because she kisses his forehead at the end instead of his lips.
>>
>>63771882
She has friendzoned him at the end.

Plus Luke wouldn't be too happy about his daughter dating a black man.
>>
>>63772048
>Luke wouldn't be too happy about his daughter dating a black man.

that doesn't usually stop white women though, speaking from first hand experience.
>>
Why does her staff thing look like it has a black penis on top
>>
>inb4 it turns out they're somehow siblings
>>
>>63772024
it was just to test the waters.
next star wars is gonna be NC 17 and they gunna fuggg
>>
>>63772264
That's called 'foreshadowing.'
>>
just imagine that 9 inch bbc inside daisy, fuggg
>>
she fugs luke to pay for her training
>>
>>63772440
they better be
and the better find out after
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.