[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU NEED TRAINING >I CAN TEACH YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: kylorey.jpg (9 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
kylorey.jpg
9 KB, 306x165
>YOU NEED TRAINING

>I CAN TEACH YOU
>>
LITTLE
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 598x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 598x330
THAT LIGHTSABER BELONGS TO ME
>Beats himself
>>
>>63771199
Nigga stfu and give me your lunch money, you got beaten up by a girl on her first try with a lightsaber lol
>>
If you are white and support this piece of shit cultural marxist propaganda "film" you are a brainless brainwashed faggot ass sellout c.uckold pile of garbage.

Fuck you.
>>
>>63771467
Rey literally friendzones the nig, what are you talking about fag
>>
>>63771857

He got friendzoned while he was knocked the fuck out. I thought that was messed up. At least leave a note.
>>
>>63771199
>Rey is more force sensitive than Anakin and Luke combined

How the fuck did she reach for that lightsaber so far? That was fucking incredible.
>>
>>63771467
>cultural marxist
lel.
>>
>>63773540
she didn't, the saber used the force to bring itself to her
>>
>>63771241
What the fuck was he supposed to be doing there? That didn't look like he was making his wound any better.
>>
>>63773950
Well from a certain point of view that seems logical
>>
>>63771199

Was getting caught part of her plan?
>>
>>63773988
probably did that to get the adrenaline surging
>>
>>63774110
Probably this, but I like to think he was just doing some theatrics.

Chest-pounding. Like "Boom, Boom! You see that shit? I'mma lightsaber your fuckin' teeth in.
>>
>>63774073
from my point of view the lightsabers are evil
>>
>>63774192
Ban all lightsabers! Remember the Jedi temple massacre! No more dead children!
>>
>>63774192
Its over lightsaber! I have the high ground!
>>
>>63771199
I believe she was trained.

Rey had Jedi training before. She was evil, one of the Knights of Ren. Luke wiped her memory. Kotor all over again.

If she wasn't trained, it was just a bad feminist shit.
>>
TRAITOR
>>
>>63771199
what did he mean by this
>>
I don't get the whole eye closing thing she does as soon as he says that. You're in the middle of a fierce battle for your life and it's time for some fucking meditation? Really?
>>
>>63776108

I realize EU is trashed and that's not what battle meditation is anyways, but battle meditation is THE strongest use of the force period bar none, it is the most powerful ability in star wars. The Empire fell because Sheev was so strong he was channeling his force powers into a galaxy wide battle meditation to improve his troops (yeah yeah they still didnt hit shit) so if Rey is powerful which we know she is, her eyes closed moment was some serious shit.
>>
>>63776108
yeah, why didn't luke just use his computer at the end of ANH? totally dumb right?
>>
>>63776108
>I don't get the whole eye closing thing she does as soon as he says that. You're in the middle of a fierce battle for your life and it's time for some fucking meditation? Really?

that was the only force bullshit from rey that bothered you? really?
>>
>>63771199
> I can teach you

Bitch, even if you weren't a Sith, how can you teach her the force if you're such an emo faggot?
>>
>>63771199

>You need training

>I can teach you

Considering she kicked your fucking ass without training I'm not sure you're going to be able to teach her a whole lot.
>>
>>63773988
He was hurt and trying to psych himself up/get the adrenaline going
I do that myself sometimes
It's like "Fuck it, I'm a man. Power through."
>>
>>63771199
HOL UP
>>
>>63775628
She's just a natural
It's the old cliche of, super unskilled person accomplishes something beyond their skill level because they were in the zone.
Also the force.
Obi Wan as a youngling fended off an army of bugs or some shit when he was trapped in a cave because he "gave himself over to the force."
Even though that's not cannon anymore.

It happens in real life too, normally attributed to beginner's luck
>>
>>63771229
BIG RED DICKS
>>
File: keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png (387 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png
387 KB, 600x700
>>
>>63774192
Sith don't kill people, Light sabers do!
>>
>>63774830
you underestimate my lightsaber!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.