[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your grandparents will never love you like this ;__;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: THERE HE IS.jpg (107 KB, 1221x1017) Image search: [Google]
THERE HE IS.jpg
107 KB, 1221x1017
>your grandparents will never love you like this

;__;
>>
>>63771172

HEIL
>>
We love you!
Yes.
>>
>>63771172
who cares? grandparents are memes
>>
Because they're dead

fuck you dude
>>
>you'll never have a thick black girlfriend that plays the sims
>>
>>63771172
my father beat the ever living shit out of me. my mother worked 80 hour weeks and never saw me.

my grandparents were the only people who ever did love me.
>>
File: 1442246055651.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442246055651.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63771172
This would get you arrested in Yurop
>>
File: 516489486543.jpg (154 KB, 1891x1293) Image search: [Google]
516489486543.jpg
154 KB, 1891x1293
"Grandparents, I'm BIG BLACK GF"
>>
>tfw no fascist grandparents
>>
>>63771209
Good
>>
You could tell that they were fucking loaded. How else would they have afforded that big house.
>>
The dead dont love OP. You are correct. In time itll happen to your too. Love your old folks while you can...
>>
>>63771506
the parents had the house and were in hawaii all the time for business. the grandparents were in a hotel room.

he also had a shitty crt monitor to shitpost on and one to play his JRPG's on
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.