[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was literally one black guy in my theatre. So why make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Star-Wars-7-New-Banner.jpg (320 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-7-New-Banner.jpg
320 KB, 1600x1200
There was literally one black guy in my theatre. So why make a black main character.
>>
Why are you analyzing everyone in the theater?

Can you imagine, going to a theater and having some guy eyeballing you and everyone else in the theater systematically, cataloging your features and traits for some unknown purpose?

If I caught you doing this in my theater I'd call the FBI.
>>
>>63770808
probably to call the fbi on anyone that looked suspicious if I saw you reaching for your phone I would've took out my phone and called on you also
around blacks never relax
>>
File: 1383789110903.jpg (25 KB, 340x583) Image search: [Google]
1383789110903.jpg
25 KB, 340x583
>>63770808
>he doesnt look around before taking his seat
>>
>>63770808
Its not hard to glance around, mate.
>>
>>63770646
I saw no black people in the theatre or at all of Gulf Point 30 in Houston and Houston has a lot of nogs. That monkey in the movie was so out of place. When he said this is what a resistance fighter looks like the entire theatre laughed lmao.
>>
>>63770646

**because John Boyega is a good actor**
>>
>>63770646
now that you mention it there wasn't one black person in my theater mostly whites and a few chinks oh and like 4 spics
>>
>>63770881
>>63770808
>not turning your phone off in the theatre
Fucking christ how have the cinema cops not detained you?
>>
>>63770646
There was 0 Muslims in mine so I got to not die
>>
>>63771086
No he isn't
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.