[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he say anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: luke.jpg (150 KB, 620x713) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
150 KB, 620x713
Why doesn't he say anything?
>>
>>63770127
he didn't need to, his 30 seconds in the film was better than any other characters.
>>
>>63770127
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63770267
It is actually quite sad how his 30 second scene of no dialogue was more convincing than the entirety of Carrie Fisher's performance
>>
More importantly, where is he getting the supplies to keep his hair so fabulous while in hiding?
>>
>>63770127

He is sad. He is ashamed. He is crying and with his instense gaze he says more than any other actor in the whole film. Acting at its finest...
>>
>>63770349
What the fuck was wrong with her voice, is that what a decade of coke does to you?
>>
He was too shocked at the lightsaber asspull
>>
>>63770421
this desu senpai. The fuck was wrong with her.
>>
>>63770421
>>63770490
menopause you swine
>>
File: Cabela.png (97 KB, 240x190) Image search: [Google]
Cabela.png
97 KB, 240x190
>>63770127
if he did is dialogue would be drowned out by all the fags in the theater cheering and waving their light sabers and Vcards
>>
>>63770421
That's what happens when you get old and you're a girl
>>
>>63770854
>the faggots in my theatre clapped at
>every
>fucking
>mildly
>interesting scene
They clapped when all the old characters were on screen
>other than Carrie fisher
Felt bad 2bh
>>
>>63770969
People at my theater didn't clap, they only cheered. But I think there was clapping at
>Directed by JJ Abrams
>>
>>63770127
he did originally, they went and reshot that whole sequence just a few months ago
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.