[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
snoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (166 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
166 KB, 1400x700
>CGI sheev 2.0
fuck off JJ
>>
I still havent gotten over the fact that we are suppose to take him seriously with a name like fucking "Snoke".

Even Sheev sounds more intimidating.
>>
>>63770039
>Professor Snoke
Is it more intimidating now?
>>
>Sheev
>Snoke
>Sleazebaggano
>>
>>63770039
Snoke and Phasma are pretty fucking ridiculous names.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>See giant ass Humanoid
>Looks likes it's snoke
>Imagine an epic fight with a giant dude swinging around a giant ass lightsaber
>IT'S A HOLOGRAM
>>
>>63770139
Only if he gives Finn detention and removes 10 points from The Resistance every time he looks confused.
>>
>>63769977
>Makes such a big deal about how complicated his facial features were
>Looks like a shittier Voldemort

Fuck you lucasfilm
>>
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snok
>>
>>63770221

That video was pretty fucking good.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Sheev
>Real, not a CGI fake
>Enjoys life a lot, knows how to have a good laugh
>Good people skills, picks strong apprentices who suit his needs at the time, got elected Supreme Chancellor before becoming Emperor

Snoke
>is literally that orc from the hobbit
>total retarded edgelord
>picked a retarded kid who gets btfo by an untrained girl jedi for his apprentice

Snoke is not and will never be my Emperor, Sheev4lyfe.
>>
He's darth plagueis you dumb nigger
>>
>>63770323
SNOKE AKA "BIG GUY" IS NOT MY EMPEROR.
HE IS SMELLY ALIEN AND PROBABLY REBEL SCUM TOO
>>
>>63770327
no he isn't, stop sucking EU dick they won't do that.
>>
>>63770375
but plagueis is canon
>>
>>63770375
Soundtrack proves it. Snoke's theme is Plagueis theme from ROTS.
>>
>>63770508
Where can i listen to snoke's theme
>>
>>63770327
That would be the best twist. Since these hacks are in control then chances are he will just be a new character all together.
>>
>>63770559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCi1MzJXfGo

Quick, listen before Disney does a takedown.
>>
>>63770375
Plagueis was quoted in episode 3 making him canon you moron.

>"Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying."
―Palpatine
>>
>>63770629
John Williams would have made a new theme for him if it was a new character.

He is not a hack.
>>
>>63770658
How is it the same theme?
>>
>>63770770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCi1MzJXfGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg
>>
>>63770238
-50 points to anon for being predictable
>>
>>63770221
I'm glad he wasn't a big guy
>>
>>63770658
I don't think Williams actually worked on this film. The soundtrack is spliced together from the other six films.

The ANH empire theme was nice to hear.
>>
>>63770895
For you
>>
>>63770323
Ren was gimped from getting shot by Chewy. You know, that gun that usually kills dudes in one hit. He was probably fighting at a tiny fraction of his power level.
>>
Reminder that when we see Snoke in the flesh, instead of hologram, he will be normal human sized.
>>
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (180 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
180 KB, 1529x1200
>Reminder that Sheev evaporated into some sort of Sith energy field when he fell down the reactor tube or whatever

Sheev's back baby
>>
>>63769977
They had to make Ren a scrawny little bitch so a girl could kick his ass. Vader was like 6'3.
>>
Why was Snoke so big?
>>
>>63771350
it was a holographic projection you halfwit

he was pulling a wizard of oz

did you even watch the movie?
>>
File: 1446279204553.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1446279204553.gif
2 MB, 350x300
Who allowed his fucking name to be "snoke"? I wanted to laugh every time it was mentioned in the movie. Also referring to him as "Supreme Leader?" Why not "Lord Snoke" to keep it consistent with the Star Wars universe for fuck sake.
>>
>>63770803
This seem like a huge reach to me.
>>
>>63769977
>shit on prequel for cgi
>make a cgi rip off of engineer from Prometheus
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.