[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That one long shot of Poe killing multiple TIE fighters and stormtroopers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Poe.jpg (217 KB, 650x441) Image search: [Google]
Poe.jpg
217 KB, 650x441
That one long shot of Poe killing multiple TIE fighters and stormtroopers like it's nothing.

A hell of a pilot indeed.
>>
Such an underused character.
>>
That long sequence of how he survived the crash and made it all the way back to the resistance.

Such an underused character.
>>
I hate that the new tech still looks like its from the 80's I wish they upgraded and refine it a bit.
>>
>>63768870
He was probably busier with Apocalypse but I hope he gets more screen time in the next one. He had so much swagger, Han 2.0
>>
>>63768595
easily one of my favourite scenes in the movie. Keeping it all in one shot and not cutting back and forth really helped to appreciate how good he was. very cool to watch
>>
>>63769197
Nah. That should never be followed up on again. Only referenced. Let it become a big mysterious legend.
>>
He was my favorite character. Its a shame he is too white for Jew Jew Abrhamstein to be the Main Character.
>>
I like how he could fly a tie fighter without any life support equipment

Must be a jedi
>>
That entire fight was pretty well done. I feel like JJ's direction has the same sort of grasp over a large scale battle that the OT had. Manages to cover all the individual fights and key points really well.
>>
I hate his character for one reason.

Poe is a stupid name
>>
>>63769406
>Oscar Isaac
>white
Pick one. Bro's Guatemalan and Cuban.
>>
>>63769412
I think they've upgraded. The First Order pilots were just wearing black stormtrooper gear, which doesn't actually have life support.
>>
>Luke destroys the DeathStar
>Huge Military Parade, Medals.

>Poe destoys a planet
>OMG IS FINN OK?!?
>>
JJ isn't directing Episode 8

EXPECTATIONS
>movie centers around broship between Poe, Finn and Chewbacca
>They fly the Falcon around the galaxy doing crazy shit for Luke while he trains Rey
>Actual Finn lightsaber battle
>>
>>63769273
The Resistance stuff is clearly supposed to look shoddy and cobbled together. The First Order has sleeker versions of everything from the OT because resources.
>>
>>63769506

Poe, Finn, and Chewy would be tight.
>>
>>63769197
It'll be like how everyone was asking how Johnson got off the first Halo ring, he just did and that's alright.
>>
>>63769468
>>63769412
They also had more than one seat so clearly the TIE Fighter has been upgraded
>>
>>63769468
Nah, they still had a breather tube, just 1 instead of 2
>>
>>63769506
I hope nigga gets some kind of exoskeleton to support his weak ass.
>>
>>63769585
oh shit yes you are right, Kylo fucking destroyed his back
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.