[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chewy losing his shit was the best part of the film for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: chewbacca.png (3 MB, 1024x1350) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca.png
3 MB, 1024x1350
Chewy losing his shit was the best part of the film for me. Also the saddest.
>>
Chewie was best character in the movie.
>>
>>63769642

Fucking agreed.

Hoping they keep him in a major role for episodes 8 and 9.
>>
hopefully hans death pushes him to the dark side.
>>
>>63768321
yeah his reaction kinda made me choke up a bit. I hope he fucks up Ben the fuccboi in VIII.
>>
>>63770165
They'll probably kill him off
>>
Feel so bad for him.

Then he loses his shit and saves the day twice in the next scenes.

Luke needs to train him to be the next jedi.
>>
>>63770256

No fucking way.

He's too iconic, he doesn't age, any nobody actor can play him under the mask once Peter Mayhew retires.

Why kill off a virtually immortal character?
>>
I'm so damn glad that Chewie didn't die

>>63770673
>any nobody actor can play him under the mask once Peter Mayhew retires.
d-don't say things like that anon
>>
I honestly thought chewie was the one going to die
1) it would of also been a tragic scene of him fulfilling his life debt to han, without be an rip off of a scene from episode iv like han was.
2)Mayhew can barely fucking stand. Sure they could do CG or get another actor, but if chewie was dead, they wouldn't have to worry about any of that shit.
>>
>>63770673
>he's too iconic to kill off

You mean like Han Solo?
>>
>>63770673

I don't think Chewie would work without Han. He could end up being Finn's sidekick, but he couldn't carry a side story on his own. Over half of his scenes are Han translating for the audience.
>>
Him sitting alone and depressed at the end hit me.
>>
>>63770561
Would have made more sense for yoda to do that.
>>
>>63770673
he gets hit by a moon in the EU
>>
>>63771942
Leia should have hugged him and not the girl who only knew Han for a few days. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>63771926
Sometimes I forget how fucking retarded you guys are.

Rey and Chewie are the new crew of the Millenium Falcon. Pilot and copilot respectively. She began translating for him, she's basically the new Luke/Han (main character with her own rogue ship on her own adventures).
>>
File: shoot-first-han-solo (1).jpg (70 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
shoot-first-han-solo (1).jpg
70 KB, 750x600
I don't want to watch Han die. Schoedinger's Cinema says if I don't see him die, he's still alive.

If Hollyweird can't quit fucking with my childhood, they ain't getting my fucking money.
>>
Fuck i miss han. Chewies reaction messed me up. Im so upset i cant sleep
>>
>>63768321
>implying Han would have wanted him to shoot his son
>>
PART TIME
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.