[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to say that this is THE WORST STAR WARS MOVIE OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: B1xgrDaIcAEaIsm.0.0.jpg (130 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
B1xgrDaIcAEaIsm.0.0.jpg
130 KB, 1280x854
I just want to say that this is THE WORST STAR WARS MOVIE OF THE SERIES. Worst acting, worst plot, terrible dialogues, rehashed soundtrack and terrible direction.

I left in the middle of the movie, couldnt stay any longer. Its clear to me that peple are getting paid by disney to like this movie. Jesus.
>>
I agree with you.
>>
Hey reddit!
>>
>>63767825
Reddit loves it though
>>
the cgi was the worst
>>
>Contrarion opinion for the sole sake of being contrarion.
>>
>>63767926
Nice buzzword
>>
>>63767858
Reddit fucking hates it, they jsut want to like it.
>>
>>63767926

Just no, i watched all the star movies before the new one. TFA sucks ass
>>
pretentious movie
>>
Worst compositions & soundtrack, even if it's by John Williams.

Forgettable dialogue.

Story is constantly derivative.

Nothing as inventive as the original 2 films.

Not even anything as inventive as Darth Maul or his 'sabre.

But people who were raised on the substandard prequels, who weren't around when the original film invented it all, don't fathom the flatline imitation of this film.
>>
>worst star wars

You obviously still dont watch Episode 2.
>>
Completely agree, even though I still enjoyed it. Music was super disappointing, nothing stood out except the main theme.

Probably my biggest disappointment desu.
>>
>>63767782
I agree.
-Anon
>>
File: PureTruth.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
PureTruth.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
>>63768496
>But people who were raised on the substandard prequels, who weren't around when the original film invented it all, don't fathom the flatline imitation of this film.
>>
>i'm a fan of the ot -jj
what the fuck happened
>>
>>63767943
So they're an accurate reflector of the populous at large? Also, if Reddit likes something, it doesn't mean >we have to hate it, or vice versa.
>>
>>63768611

its better than TFA
>>
the movie was fantastic
>muh serious star wars
I - III were terrible. This was as fun as the OT

>>63768644
when there was music it was good. there was a lot of silence at the start for some reason
>>
>>63769034
How much are they paying you to say that?
>>
>>63769074
nothing. i'm 27 and grew up with OT and experienced PT disappointment first hand if that makes any difference

i fucking LOVE star wars
>>
>>63767782
Agreed
>>
File: 1448953374086.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1448953374086.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>63767782
>>
>>63769217
>https://4ch.be/_/search/filename/%201448953374086/
>/sp/eddit tourist
Found the actual redditor
>>
>>63769268
I just like shitposting with that picture
>>
Serious question: How does this have a 8.9 on IMDB?

This is no better than a 7
>>
>>63769442
It was 9 several hours ago. Tumbling down.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.