[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times did your theater applaud and cheer during the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 11
File: 1450410529138.gif (1006 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
1450410529138.gif
1006 KB, 500x233
How many times did your theater applaud and cheer during the movie? I counted 11.

And I could swear I could hear this autistic kid keep making "honk" noises after each time everyone cheered.
>>
None in Straya. There were a couple laughs had though

>we can use the force
>thats not how it works
ayy lmao
>>
Everyone laughed at BB8's thumbs up. That's it, no cheering or anything like that. I do live in the holy land of autism though
>>
Kylo Ren got the most laughs. What the fuck
>>
>>63767716
After EVERY FUCKING PREVIEW.

Kung fu panda 3 basically got a standing ovation
>>
I didn't count because I was busy enjoying the movie and I was drunk.
>>
>>63767816
Nice. My theater had THREE superhero trailers. Civil War, X Men and Batman v Superman
>>
>>63768277
My theater had seven fucking trailers.

>The Fifth Wave
>Gods of Egypt
>Some animated movie with George Takai
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
>Zootopia
>Something so generic I forgot
>Civil War
>>
>yuroclaps
>>
The first happened after Captain America preview I knew we were in trouble

From what I remember the Star Wars intro logo, the text crawl, millennium falcon reveal, Solo intro, 3CPO intro and it died down after that
>>
File: 1430321763630.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1430321763630.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>63767816
>>63768277
We had only Warcraft and Batman v Superman trailers in my theater.People got hyped as fuck for the Warcraft movie, but not that much about BvS.Comic books were never a big thing in my country, and pretty much every kid played warcraft 3 back then.
Also, applauding at a movie is usually rare here, but people clapped after every introduction of the old cast
>>
>>63768588
My theater had 30 minutes of adds prior to starting the movie
>>
>>63767716
I counted three times:

When the Star Wars logo appeared
When the Millennium Falcon appeared
When the movie ended
>>
>>63769016
I arrived 20 minutes late and still had to sit through multiple capeshit ads
>>
>>63767716

Oh God, after my years of intense amerifat/yuropoor shitposting I'm just going to cringe every time the movie theater claps.
>>
None at mine, but it was a smaller theatre, prolly about 30 people max.
>>
>>63769000
is he kill
>>
People went NUTS over the Zootopia trailer with the sloths. Fantastic Beasts got some noise, and Kung Fu Panda 3 got lots of applause. Pretty much after that is was subdued clapping when the crawl started, when Han showed up, and when Luke showed up. The one part everyone really seemed to like was the thumbs up from BB-8.
>>
None, I'm not in America.
>>
File: 1449015328952.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1449015328952.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>63769245
Yes
>>
>>63769000
Fuck, is there a YouTube clip of that webm? I want to hear them freak out
>>
>>63769143

that's not a spoiler, it's in the trailer you faggot
>>
>>63769000
>tries to give someone seizing cpr

fukken lol
>>
>>63767778
Strayan here. There was clapping and cheering throughout the whole movie.
>>
>>63767716

When BB-8 gave his little butane lighter thumbs up, the theater fucking lost it.
>>
No clapping or cheering in mine.

That shit would seriously piss me the fuck off.
>>
My cinema didn't have a single trailer :(
>>
>>63770278
why is that a bad thing? How is that a thing?
>>
Peep this guys
>arrive late with best friend
>pan out on girl eating biscuit, it's the foot of the snow robot
>applause
>stop holding my hand
>applause
>that piece of junk?!
>applause
>B8 gives the thumbs up
>applause
>"we're home choobie"
>applause
>grandpa give me your le wizard powers
>applause
>Luke's sword
>applause
>Leah
>applause
>c3p0
>applause
>r2d2
>applause
>"we just blow up the thing"
>applause
>it's me le luke
>applause
>applause
>as I walk down the stairs I see an enormous man sitting in a chair; his fat is rolling over onto his arm rests, his clothes do not cover his girth, and he holds his sneakers in his lap
>"Best night of your life, huh"?
>>
>>63767716
>And I could swear I could hear this autistic kid keep making "honk" noises

You just know this was someone from /r9k/
>>
Clapping when the movie started

Whistling and clapping (myself included) with "A long time ago..."

Cheering during the title crawl

Lots of laughs through the whole film (the comedy might have been slightly overdone, though it was funny)

Cheering when the Millenium Falcon appeared and when Han solo came aboard

Clapping when it ended
>>
>>63770373
England seems nice
>>
>>63767716
Cheering/clapping:
Title screen and music
Millenium Falcon reveal
Han and Chewie appearance
Leia and Han meeting again, C3PO pops in
Rey uses force to pick up lightsaber
Luke taking off hood
end credits

Laughing:
>BB8 thumbs up
> "That's not how the force works"
> Rey uses Jedi mind tricks on storm trooper to make him drop gun
>Han nodding, "what are you doing that for"

probably more idr
>>
>>63770478
Brandon Florida
>>
Opening theme
Falcon reveal
Han & Chewie entrance
BB8s thumbs up
"We can use the force"
Leia reveal
R2D2 reveal
R2D2 coming alive
Luke reveal
Credits

So 10 times
>>
Lucasfilm Ltd
Opening sequence
BB8 throughout the entire film
>the garbage ship it is!
Han and Chewie
Leia
C3PO and R2
Po Dameron fucking shit up

You know what /tv/?

Fuck it

My theater was fucking hype as all fuck, we got clapping and cheering throughout the entire film. Even Admiral Fucking Ackbar got a few claps

and I fucking loved it, everyone kept the clapping to the absolute minimum, cheered when they wanted to but quickly stopped it, loud audible gasps at certain points, tons of laughter and it made the movie a fucking blast to watch. Fuck your cynicism you fa/tv/irgins,not only was this the best star wars movie, but as a standalone it's a fucking great movie on its' own merits
>>
>>63770668
BB8 thumbs up? what does that mean?
>>
>>63767716
>Dat trooper busting Finn's ass wide open doe
>>
File: 1318015842533.jpg (82 KB, 917x900) Image search: [Google]
1318015842533.jpg
82 KB, 917x900
>>63767716

You were right in assuming he was autistic.

But did you ever stop to consider he was a clown?

And that you might be on a space station?
>>
how much of that clap/laugh activity was ironic

probably most of it

though it will be denied that this is so

because star wars is the state religion of global multiculture monoculture

and no really wants to become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
>>
>>63770741
Finn lies to Rey that he is part of the resistance and she asks where their base is but he obviously doesn't know, so he begs BB-8 to tell her because he knows. He does it and when she turns back around to work on the Falcon Finn gives him a thumbs up and BB-8 pulls out a lighter which makes it look like he is giving him a thumbs up
>>
File: 1391252515540.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1391252515540.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>63767716
>I could swear I could hear this autistic kid keep making "honk" noises after each time everyone cheered.
why the fuck do i find this so funny
>>
>>63770668
Also when Kylo first took off his mask some guy did a wolf whistle and the whole theatre laughed for a solid minute.
>>
>>63771048
i always think these things are sort of fun. After the Star Trek trailer someone just shortly shouted "Boo!" and it was pretty funny
>>
>>63767854
>>63769000
What the fuck? My theater had Ride Along 2, Point Break, Daddy's Home, and Norm of the North, which will likely be the worst films ever made.
>>
>>63770690
>I am a normie and proud
This is how you sound.
>>
>>63770840
Lol, so quirky and random, fucking tumblr.
Having those stupid robots do whacky shit is the cheapest laff you can get out of your audience in any film, it works 10/10 for Normies and children
>>
>>63769000

>People got hyped as fuck for the Warcraft movie

Why? It looks mediocre to terrible.
>>
anytime an original character showed up. Anytime something funny happened. Anytime somebody saved someone else
>>
>>63767716
So what happens with this guy. Can you explain the scene in detail?
>>
There were a handful of cheers and laughs for all the "big" things in the movie, in the theater I was in.
>Han and Chewie showing up gets applause
>Leia and even Luke don't get a single clap

The only laugh I agreed with was "You're cold!?" on Starkiller Base from Han to Chewie.
>>
>>63770517
Another fucking anon from Tampa bay? How many fucking neets live here? So many 727/813 fuckers.
>>
>>63769000
I've seen some shit over all the time I've been on this site but nothing gets to me more than people having seizures after a blow to the head or fight in general
>>
>>63771266
yeah everyone in my theater loved it. BB-8 was bretty gud overall, but moments like that ruined it.
>>
Here in Perth there were about ten or so people clapping once it ended but when they realised no one else was doing it they quickly stopped.
>>
Nobody because my theatre wasn't full of autists. I fucking hated clapping, worse thing in the world.
>>
>>63770840
..I thought he was giving him a robo-middle finger.. I guess i'm the autist.
>>
In Sydney we had people clap as the fucking trailers were starting. Then about 5 or so people around the cinema began clapping at the end credits but stopped as soon as they realised no one else was
>>
>>63767716
One guy in the first row shouted HELL YES!!! when they blew up that sun, made me chuckle
>>
>>63767716
>someone or something from original trilogy come up
>everyone starts clapping

also when rey grabs the lightsaber.
>>
>>63767716
Is it true that clapping and cheering for a part of a movie you enjoy is outlawed via decree of Sharia Law in europe?
>>
>And I could swear I could hear this autistic kid keep making "honk" noises after each time everyone cheered.

kek
>>
>>63771219
Better than

>I'm an aspie and proud
>>
Every time an original character first appeared there was an applause to be had
>except for leia
>>
>>63767716

I must have missed at least 12 lines of dialogue because of people clapping and cheering.
>>
>>63771708
poor baby
>>
>>63769000
>trying to give someone CPR while they're having a seizure

Should've been him, tbqh fammi
>>
When "Directed by J.J. Abrams" popped up
>>
>>63767716
For me, zero.
There was literally 12 people in the whole theater.
>>
>>63768277
We only had 3 trailers and they were those 3

Capeshit holocaust when
>>
>>63771863
do you live in nebraska?
>>
I'm not sure how many times they clapped but only zero (0) people got shot. Wtf I thought this was America.
>>
File: 1434987151330.jpg (198 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1434987151330.jpg
198 KB, 960x720
So, it was just good, right? Just a fine action movie? This happens every fucking time. Every Marvel movie, every DC movie, and now it's going to happen with every Star Wars movie.

They're all going to be okay, but the hype and the speculation and the amount of sheer discussion over then will never die down. What is everyone chasing? Do they think any of these movies will live up to the manufactured hype?
>>
>>63771365
He is a living meme. The trooper appears with that baton-electro staff and yells, "TRAITOORR" to Finn and then kicks his ass, only to be saved by Han and chewie seconds before he could BTFO Finn. /tv/ is making it another "it's treason then" moment. Honestly that trooper had more character in him than Phasma
>>
some autist kept doing the Jawa laugh and doing some black power fist pump.

To answer your question OP, literally every pandering moment
>>
>>63771631

The only time any adult ever made a peep in the cinema in my presence was when I went to see Ong Bak with my girlfriend. I was sat next to 3-4 guys I didn't know. During the first fight in which Jaa kicks the australian guy in the face we all sort of winced in pleasure and made sounds. A bond was formed. This continued with every knee or elbow to the skull for the rest of the movie.
My girlfriend nudged me every time as if to say "stop having fun, stop watching this without me, sit and feel no thrill from human combat like myself, I'm only here because I'm of the weak tag-along meme gender".

We fucked that night. I kept changing positions and mimicking Thai speech as if announcing the names of the Muay Boran stances he used in the movie.
>>
1 (the opening), i left the movie after 20 minutes, couldnt stand this garbage
>>
Yeah they clapped a few times Seeing this in London.

The cinema sort of froze out before the movie began though, some crowd of young guys shouted 'do it' in palatinate's voice though. shit was cash.
>>
Whenever Chewie was being cheeky with Han
>>
anyone else clap when Rey blacked herself at the end?
>>
>>63771915
Michigan, a fairly populated area.
>>
>>63769000
Nice recovery position
>>
>>63771195
Mine had the Egypt movie, World of Warcraft, the ship rescue movie, and fucking Angry Birds. Pretty terrible.
>>
I didn't count the applause or anything but there were these probably 13 year old girls behind who would let out an ear piercing scream any time there was applause and sometimes when there wasn't
the icing on the cake though was one of them started very audibly sobbing when Kylo fucking stabbed Han
>>
Only a little bit of laughs when BB8 gave a thumps up and when C3-PO showed up out of no where.
>>
I had:

The Fifth Wave

Gods of Egypt

Independence day 2

Zootopia

Warcraft

So much fucking alien invasion
>>
>>63767716
Enough times to drive me fucking insane. Clapping at literally everything and every showing of an old character
>except Carrie fisher
Felt really bad about that one. Holy shit though it pissed me off so much
>>
>>63771399
Sup senpai. Clearwater here
>>
>>63772385
First time I've seen anything on Warcraft but it actually looked pretty good
>>
>>63772445
They were probably wondering who the old fat lady was
>>
>>63767716

Applause/cheering?

Opening credits fanfare
When the camera panned to the Falcon during the chase across the desert after the ship blew up
When Han and Chewie came onscreen
When Rey force-pulled the lightsaber to her hand
Closing credits

There were a lot of moments of laughter and several gasps when Han dies but those were the only moments of clapping and cheering.
>>
>>63772535
Probably. Either that or the whole theater was full of casuals who didn't recognize a secondary (yes, secondary) character like her
>>
>>63770501

This, exactly.

And I joined right in most of the time.
>>
>>63767716

not once, then again we don't do that sort of thing.
>>
Ren's tantrums made me LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 618x564
>clapping during movies, at any time ever
REEEEEEEEE
>>
Potatoland here, we don't clap at movies, never understood that Amerifat meme. Everyone laughed when BB8 gave the thumbs up though.

Was anyone else really surprised to see those two guys from The Raid as space gangsters or whatever? Completely threw me off.
>>
>>63767716

why the fuck would you cheer during movies. it completely ruins it for everyone else. fucking yanks.
>>
>>63772672
Someone needs to dub REEEEEEEEEE over his 'tism tantrums
>>
>>63772729
>Potatoland here, we don't clap at movies
Sure, normally. But at the first showing for a new movies in a series with as big a following as Star Wars? Of course there was clapping in my theater. I don't expect it in January, though.
>>
>>63771266
>look at my superior taste as I fail to be amused like the plebs
>>
There were a few good scenes where people laughed like BB8's thumbs up, the 2 stormtroopers nope.jpg. The only part where I really got excited was when the Resistance fighters first showed up skimming over the lake and then locked S-foils
>>
>>63772785

Wait, d-do people think Americans do this at EVERY showing of a movie? Is that where the breakdown is happening?

No, my dear foreign friends - this kinda stuff only generally happens at big packed first showings of huge event movies like this. If you go to like, a regular showing a week later you don't see this kind of audience reaction. It's almost always just during the midnight premieres.
>>
>>63769143
Holy shit. Were you in my theater? South Dakota bro, here.
>>
>>63767716
>claps
>A long time ago...
>Rey beating up guys
>Falcon reveal
>Han and Chewy reveal
>the end credits
>>
>>63772385
I didn't have Gods of Egypt, but Good Lord Fifth Wave looks like utter shit.
>>
Marvel's influence stretches wide.
>>
Threatre was absolutely silent throughout here (UK).

Are Americans fucking children or something? I thought that was a meme.

There was just a couple of chuckles >>63767778 here, and when the little droid did the thumbs up.
>>
>>63771267
>Why?

>pretty much every kid played warcraft 3 back then
>people clapped after every introduction of the old cast

Nostalgia, you illiterate simp.
>>
Everyone in theater including me, were giggling from excitement when "Long time ago..." was on the screen. And the the tittle came and everyone applauded. Never has something like this happened when I have gone to the movies so it was kind of exciting to see so many pumped up.
>>
Twice. When the movie was about to begin, and when Han Solo first appeared.

The excitement kind of died out after that. Kylo Ren caused laughter a few times though.
>>
>>63772953
>Wait to the end with buddies because we think theres going to be something

>Friend is pissed because Major Spoiler ahead Not kidding, last chance Han died

>Get into argument About if Ben and Ray are brother and sister or cousins

>Fucking nothing.jpg

Marvel's influence indeed.
>>
These all got some sort of response from the audience, probably missed some

>The lighter thumbs up
>cute boyfriend?
>han and chewie reveal
>the X-wing dogfight (best part of the movie tbqh)
>chewie being a sook to the doctor
>Admiral Akbar comes on screen
>you're cold?
>trash compactor?
>the chin pointing motion thing
>stormtroopers in the hallway when kylo throws a tantrum
>R2 activates
>luke reveal

Scattered applause at the end, but it didn't feel right. Was more fun watching episode III with the crew of the film at fox studios (knew someone who worked on it and had a ticket)
>>
Anyone else tired of all the "witty zingers" and "ebin clever one-liners" ??
>>
>>63771611
>someone or something from original trilogy come up
>everyone starts clapping

So... the entire film?
>>
>>63773067
I think the Stormtroopers in the hallway thing was my favorite joke in the movie, its rare to see Troopers with common fucking sense.

But real talk How was Finn able to break though his brainwashing, could he have force powers?
>>
>>63773106
It's a Disney movie m8.
It's for kids.
>yfw you realize you are not the intended audience for these movies
>>
>>63773193
Probably the most blood in any star wars movie tho, and the most cursing. It felt the most adult of any Star Wars movie other than 3
>>
>>63771981
>i left the movie after 20 minutes, couldnt stand this garbage

t. Didn't see the film and jumping on the bandwagon.

The first 20 minutes were good. Only bad part was the hamfisted strong independent womyn "let go of my hand" being generally perfect, but it's a 12A Disney movie hyped to fuck, you're a moron if you didn't see that coming.

It went downhill after the first hour or so.
>>
i never saw anyone clapping at cinema or restaurant for instance. is this americuck tradation?

also everyone laughed at thumbs up of BB8
>>
>>63773050

Hi leddit
>>
>>63773220
>and the most cursing

Wat

When.
>>
>>63772953
>all these millenials in my cinema waiting until the credits ended for the epic teaser for the next movie like its capeshit
>>
>>63767808
yeah i heard some chuckles when he first took off his mask. adam is just a goofy looking fuck
>>
>>63773373
Nothing that we'd really notice but there were a lot of normie curse words. A lot of damns and hells, mostly by ford and a few by finn
>>
>>63771532
yeah that's what i thought too. i still chuckled
>>
>>63767716
Everytime a major character was shown except Kylo Ren cause hes da bad goy.
>>
>>63773406
He is hands down one of the goofiest looking fucks in quite a while. He really needs to keep the mask on
>>
>>63769000
Weak they didn't show Batman Superman in mine thats some bullshit. They showed like half a dozen it was ridiculous! First one was Star Trek and everyone booed. lol
>>
File: 1427928954572.jpg (112 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1427928954572.jpg
112 KB, 500x667
Any time
>A main character first shows up
>robots have antics
>chewie
>remember THIS from the originals?

I love seeing stuff in theaters but christ I hate theater audiences
>>
>>63767716
can u please mimic these honk noises and put them on vocaroo?
>>
>>63767716
I applauded when stun tonfa trooper showed up.
And when the boys from The raid had a cameo.
>>
>>63773390
I wondered why everyone stayed for the credits.

Last time I went to the cinema was when my uni housemates dragged me to see the first Hunger games and the Avengers, and everyone bolted like a fucking horse out of the stable the second the first credit appeared
>>
>>63773419
>normie curse words. A lot of damns and hells

Normies don't consider that swearing, and neither do I unless you're autistic or highly religious
>>
is it online yet? haven’t paid attention to it, thought it would of been up by now but can't find it anywhere
>>
>>63772959
I'm i Bristol and a few people shouted out 'yeah' and the like when the opening crawl started and there was a little bit of applause at the end. I went to the 3rd 2d showing and the first one which wasn't either ridiculously late or early so maybe more autists than you had.
>>
>>63771174
Half the theatre was booing star trek after the trailer finished.
>>
>>63767778
Straya here as well. Apart from the impulsive, uncontrollable laughter someone has when something funny happens there was no cheering or clapping at all. Made me glad I live where I do. I don't think I could stand going to the theatre if everyone was always cheering during films.
>>
>Lucasfilm Ltd
>Along time ago, in a galaxy far, far away
>Star Wars
>pan down after opening craw
>Star Destroyer comes into view
>Storm troopers exit their ships
>kylo Ren revealed
>Kylo ren's freezes po's blaster bolt
>Kylo ren's lightsaber revealed

at this point i went into a clap induced coma, so i don't remember anything else.
>>
>>63770431

Bout the same. Detroit here.
>>
>>63767716
No, why the fuck would people do that, that's fucking stupid.
>>
People clapped like mad during movie which made me laugh and join in sometimes. I'm surprised I was the only person to clap for Admiral Ackbar
>>
>>63773326
You stupid fuck it's not at every showing. Just midnight releases. That's when the die hard fans come out. Of course they clap, people do that shit when they are excited/happy
>>
I saw the 1am show and there were 4 other people in the theater. Not one peep. it was great.

Also, Does Supreme Leader saying that it is time to complete Kylos training mean he survived?
>>
>>63767716
Ah, the cinema going experience. Thanks for reminding me how horrible it is so I dont spend my hard earned dollars on it. I'll just buccaneer the movie later and see it by myself, so I can actually enjoy it without the smell of 10 types of fast food, the sound of someone opening chips, people stretching their arms in front of me, phone light and sometimes sounds, and laughter and hollering ad inappropriate moments.
>>
>>63775443
I'm sure they got to him before the planet exploded.

But his helmet is probably lost.
>>
>>63767716
Got 6 in mine. They clapped for the previews of Civil War, X-Men, and Warcraft.
>>
>>63775658
I clapped when I saw those trailers on my computer tbqh (to be quite honest) dude.
>>
Applause was for the audience to show their approval for THEATRE performances, aka with real life actors on stage

Who the fuck claps during a cinema movie?? Does the digital film appreciates your applause? does the actors in the film know you are applauding? you americans literally have shit culture awareness.
>>
Every fucking reveal.
>>
>>63775701
When I traveled to the USA I saw a lot of clapping, memes aside.
When the plane landed, people clapped, including the stewardesses. I was confused, but was later told it was to congratulate the pilot for landing us successfully.
Then we had clapping when the bus started moving, not public transport but a tour bus, right after the guide said what we are doing and where we are going. Then clapping again when it was done.
I went on a walking tour, and again when it was over people clapped a lot to the guide.
In the cinema there was clapping at the end of the movie, and some clapping during the movie, in certain scenes, as if to congratulate the protagonist on his good work.
>>
>>63775918
Good jaaaaahb
>>
>>63767716
I must've just been really lucky. Nobody applauded or made any distractions during my premiere.
>>
Some fat neckbeard in my theater kept yelling "ERRECTION ACTIVATED" every time someone turned on their light saber, it was really annoying
>>
>>63776298
I gotta say, that would have really enhanced my viewing experience.
>>
Fuck I'm in Britain.

Do people unironically clap in cinemas elsewhere?

That's annoying as fuck
>>
>>63767716
Why did this guy have this thing
>>
>>63776351
I'm pretty sure he also covertly masturbated throughout
>>
File: feelsisreals.png (211 KB, 298x419) Image search: [Google]
feelsisreals.png
211 KB, 298x419
>>63767716
>mfw i forgot to honk
>>
>>63767716
Watched in southern Israel. People clapped and "whooo-ed" at the opening title. People also kek-ed at the "that's not how the force works" scene. Think I also got some stir in the crowed when she touched the sword and also when he died
>>
>>63768277
Mine had:
>London Has Fallen
>Finding Dory
>Deadpool
>Batman V Superman
>Civil War
>>
>>63767778
Another strayan here
A few giggles at the storm trooper waiting for the elevator, and also the force quote. Also the whole janitor thing with finn was laughed at by some old cunt in front of me
>>
>>63768277
Mine had a bunch, took ages but I didn't mind cause some were great like the jungle book and goosebumps.
>>
>>63773790
>I'm i Bristol and a few people shouted out 'yeah'
You can just say Saint Stab's you know.
>>
File: 1447654231265.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447654231265.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>>63767716
some faggot next to me turned on a toy lightsaber like 5 times during the movie
>mfw it made the sound too
>>
>>63772492
seen any Scientologists lately?
>>
No applause at the cinema I went to. One guy clapped once when Harrison Ford showed up but probably stopped when he got stared down
>>
>>63769000
What the fuck happened? Did he swallow his tongue?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.