[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 20151217_225642_HDR-1.jpg (792 KB, 2280x2193) Image search: [Google]
20151217_225642_HDR-1.jpg
792 KB, 2280x2193
Jesus Christ, seriously?
>>
>>63767501

>** rating
>>
>>63767501
only 2 stars? rate higher pls
>>
>>63767501

Brad pitt was the weakest part of thst movie
>>
>>63767501

It was originally called Cogan's Trade. Then The Weinstein's changed it to Lawless. Then to Killing Them Softly. More commercial appeal, lol.
>>
>I don't know how to screencap
>>
>>63767534
>>63767703

I'm watching it for the first time. That must be what Netflix normies rated it.
>>
>>63767741

He's a movie star, like DiCaprio he gets offered God Tier roles, whether he can actually pull them off or is suited for them or not.

He really let the film down.
>>
>>63767759

I'm watching it on a tv, faggot.
>>
>>63767784
>>63767741
I think the Brad "I'm the shit" Pitt produced the movie so he was of course offered prime role. Same w/ tree of Life, fury, many movies he's been in lately.
>>
>>63767741
>>63767784
>>63768273

What's wrong with Brad Pitt? He seems pretty based and is in some of my favorite films senpai.
>>
>>63768932
Brad Pitt WAS pretty great. Brad Pitt-Jolie is a tool.
>>
>>63767770
the rating system is based on what you have watched and what you have rated, not on what other people rate. Example: If you keep rating syfy movies badly they are gonna give low ratings on any other syfy movies.
>>
>>63767501
how small is your tv that your text looks that big?
>>
>>63767770
Netflix ratings are the fucking worst.

Valhalla Rising - *
The Master - *

Meanwhile:
Django Unchained - *****
The Ridiculous 6 - ****

Unbelievable
>>
>>63769008
never marry right?
MGTOW
*tips fedora*
>>
the movie was surprisingly trash

>white trash retards rob a poker game
>they get killed for it
>the end

what was i supposed to take away from this
>>
>>63769151
probably cause you're a pleb that rates similar movies like ridiculous 6 very high desu
>>
>>63769151

Arrow has 5 stars so I knew to not take them seriously.
>>
>>63767770
It was pretty shitty. It just goes, and tries to emulate training day or something, then just ends. Oh, and in the final scene they play a speech from Obama and Pitt talks about how the country/capatalism is going to shit. Like bash me over the fucking head with your message. My dog walked in the room and rolled his eyes at that bullshit.

And why the fuck are you posting mid-movie? It's an hour and a half long just watch the damn thing.
>>
that movie was absolute shit
>>
>>63769227

I was headed to the bathroom for my designated shitting break.
>>
>>63769172
I don't know what you're getting at, but I think his filmography pre and post Angelina speaks for itself.
>>
>>63769207
I hardly rate anything, and definitely not anything that would yield these results
>>
>>63768273

>Brad Pitt produced The Departed

>Which had a horribly miscast DiCaprio

Pottery in motion.

>>63768932

He's a cool dude with great taste. He just isn't that good an actor and isn't suited for a lot of the roles he takes on. Not hating. If anyone else had the options he does they'd take them too. Not everyone can be Daniel Day Lewis.
>>
>>63769151
Yep, wtf

City of God: **
The Conversation: ***
-
Star Wars the clone wars movie: *****
Silver Linings Playbook: *****
>>
>>63768932
I don't think anything's wrong with him. Sometimes he's good, other times he's not. Acting's not an easy thing to do well.
>>
>>63769227

It's really well made, but honestly there were some weird choices made in how they adapted it that really threw things off.

Part of the appeal of the book is that it's set in Detroit as the city dies. Everyone is going down, just like the city around them. They moved this to no-name Louisiana and lost a lot of the color. The city felt empty but not in a cool way, just in an artificial/cheap way.

Really needed the original location, a different lead actor and a script re-write. Shame, because there is a lot of nice stuff in it.
>>
>>63769424

Normies eat up anything with Jennifer Lawrence in it.
>>
Stop shitting on the Pitt, you motherfuckers.
>>
>Who watches the Watchmen?

For fucks sake, seriously?
>>
Finally... at long last! The Dark Knight Rises!

Serious, Nolan?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.