[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's predict Anno's cuh-razy Gainax twist for Godzilla 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: godzilla_vs_sachiel.jpg (67 KB, 736x566) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_vs_sachiel.jpg
67 KB, 736x566
The stupider the better

Let's start:

>Godzilla is actually the reincarnated soul of the protagonist's estranged father who has been revived to punish Japan for its lack of virility and it's only through accepting responsibility that Godzilla is placated
>>
>going to see godzilla reassurgence
>cautiously excited
>30 minutes in its already wierd
>godzilla for some reason masturbates over an unconscious Mothra, but sure okay I guess
>at the end of the movie godzilla is fighting the enemy monster
>totally badass
>suddenly the word "CUT" appears on he screen
>Godzilla takes off his head and reveals a suit actor
>the camera pans out and reveals the whole set and studio
>anno comes on screen and delivers some monologue about our lives while a choir sings "tumbling down"
>the movie goes to animation and a bunch of Godzilla's appear behind anno
>suddenly the music peaks and everything turns to tang on screen
>as the screen Becomes orange, we cut to a scene of all the Godzilla's clapping as the word Congratulations appears on screen
>movie ends
>It was okay
>>
going to be a glib facsimile at best
>>
>>63767304
going by his history, he's gonna fall into the classic Godzilla trap by trying to focus on a human story.
>>
>>63768003
The human part is often what makes it so great. XMechagodzilla, sea monster (it ain't that bad), terror of MG, and GMK and 1954 all were better BECAUSE of that.

You'd be surprised at how boring monaters roaring and fighting for 1 got in a row gets
>>
>>63768003
Not the kind of meme answer OP was looking for but seems spot on to me.
>>
>>63768051
>1 got

I meant 1 hour, baka
>>
File: godzilla2.jpg (138 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
godzilla2.jpg
138 KB, 849x1200
>Godzilla Jr. is begging his dad to stop fighting a monster
>flashback to Godzilla Jr.'s days at the JSDF academy
>bullies picking on Godzilla Jr., saying he'll never be as good as his father
>A coach takes on training Jr., pushing him beyond himself with hard work and guts
>Years later Godzilla Jr. is protecting the earth
>Suddenly
>Jr. wakes up
>He realizes he wasn't watching his dad fight
>Jr. was fighting his dad all along
>As tears roll down his eyes, he whimpers "It has come to this"
>FIN
>>
>>63768150
Replace academy with monster island and bullies with gabara and throw in godzilla is kiryu and we got something
>>
>>63768051
most of the human stories in godzilla movies are great because they're even more ridiculous than the kaiju brawls. the subplot in one of the mechagodzilla movies where the badguys were a bunch of alien gorillas was topkek
>>
File: godzilla_suits.jpg (4 MB, 4606x4150) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_suits.jpg
4 MB, 4606x4150
>>63768294
Or when the white people from the future come to the present to go to the past to fuck with Godzilla.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAv77Q3aDg

>>63767945
now I'm imagining that it's all the Godzilla suits clapping.
>>
>>63768833
Dear God....
I hated that scene when I first saw it, and hate it now to this day.
The absolute stupidest thing I've ever seen on the screen.
>>
>>63768833
Top fucking kek, time travel was the most retarded thing put in a godzilla movie, but thank God for that scene
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.