[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the actual point of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Was promoted to be a badass female villain
>Kills a few villagers
>Then gets dumped in a trash dump.
>Fucking useless.
>>
i feel like she should have been the one with the sword-and-shield that cucks finn
>>
>>63765170
Don't worry, 20 years from now she'll be regarded as the coolest character in the new trilogy because she was mysterious and had a different armor
>>
>>63765170
>>Kills a few villagers
she just orders her soldiers. all she did was walk around, bark orders, throw empty threats and got thrown in the trash by Finn and Han.
>>
LITERALLY into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 234243.jpg (41 KB, 652x768) Image search: [Google]
234243.jpg
41 KB, 652x768
>>63765170
toys, and they look great.
>>
>>63765194
That scene was awful
>>
>>63765252
Boba Fett was interesting because he was mysterious and did little and was a bounty hunter and up to that point you didn't see many characters like that. Phasma will never have a shred of that legacy for 1 major reason. The interest in Fett was an accident and natural. For Phasma it's too try hard with all the people involved in the movie TELLING Us she is cool instead of us coming to that perspective on our own. Like everything with this movie it's fake and manufactured from a boardroom full of Jews.
>>
>Not realizing she is just gonna come back
>Not realizing the foreshadowing by referencing the compactor
>Not realizing the entire movie was a copy of Episode IV and that she made it out
>>
>>63765252

She'll be the new Boba Fett
>>
>>63765546
She will be forgettable. Like these new movies will be . Like everything Disney makes now. You are going to get 20 Star Wars movies in the next 5 or so years you are going to grow to hate the series as you do the Simpsons. Mark my words.
>>
So, what do you think is going to happen to her?, is she going to become a bigger and more powerfull enemy wht each movie? or she is going to have a redemtion arch and find that love was inside her all this time, just like that Alien vs Predator ending, and help finn in ep 9 to defeat the big bad and rescue Rey and all that shit?.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.