[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what about these guys /tv/? Are they all force users, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: p035s090.jpg (35 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
p035s090.jpg
35 KB, 624x351
So what about these guys /tv/? Are they all force users, that used to be trained by Luke, but got turned? I hope not, but after seeing TFA, I'm sure JJ and his guys can handle the story, no matter what direction it takes.

And what about Rey's past? The flashback, implied some Abrams-LOST-tier complicated story. We didn't see much, so I think it can get kinda interesting.

What do you think?
>>
>>63764200
theres nothing LOST tier about it at all

Luke was training a bunch of younglings. One youngling falls to the dark side, converts some m8s, who decide to show up to the party with cricket bats and shit and show the light siders how anakin rolls.

Luke flees with Rey, whos probably his daughter and takes a page out of Obiwan's book by dumping her on the nearest desert planet because Kylo will hate sand just like his grand daddy.
>>
>>63764200
>>63764279
luke probably trained snoke. ren was never luke's apprentice, even leia said so
>>
>>63764551
wtf I tought Leia said that they shouldn't have send Kylo with Luke.
>>
>>63764551
Snoke is probably 2 feet talll
>>
How did anican's saber survive?
It was dropped off of cloud city
>>
>>63764551
Leia said that Luke trained him tho. The theres too much Vader in him shit.
>>
>>63764627
He's a whill.
>>
>>63764200
there is no way by the movie to know that; maybe the fact that ren is their "master" says something.
On the other hand, (this is speculation) its interesting the way that ren and snoke wanted rey that much ("what girl????"), maybe thats something.
By the way, in that scene, it's my imagination or they showed another knight of ren stabbing a jedi? or was it ren?
>>
>>63765291
(update: the visual dictionary uses the name "dark force users")
>>
I hope they all come back and Rey has to defeat each villain who has his own special fighting style
>>
>>63766694

Rey Pilgrim VS The Ren
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.