[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what new epic maymays will come from The Force Awakens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 120214_TheForceAwakens_Tattoo.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
120214_TheForceAwakens_Tattoo.jpg
118 KB, 1024x1024
So, what new epic maymays will come from The Force Awakens?
>>
>>63763639
This post is but a glib facsimile
>>
File: 1450407025700.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450407025700.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>>63763639
That's gonna look stupid as fuck when his hair grows back

Not that it doesn't already look stupid as fuck
>>
>>63763639
are they using the robot for the next movie? because it was pretty fucking meh.
>>
File: 1450400735515.gif (4 MB, 662x339) Image search: [Google]
1450400735515.gif
4 MB, 662x339
Spoiler posting will be popular for a bit
>>
We didn't have Part Time, It's gonna be great, Poetry, What's wrong with your face, I hate Sand, Only a Sith deals in absolute, etc before RLM gave them to us.

So who knows we have to wait.

The only thing /tv/ came up with was glib facsimile so we'll wait
>>
>>63763639
SUPREME LEADER IS WISE
>>
Lads does anyone have general hux's speech
>>
>>63763639
if I had any money at all i'd invest it in tattoo removal tech, that shit is going to be a goldmine in 10 years.
>>
>>63764478

>Hux calls the Republic scum and that they will be wiped out

Guess they are dropping the whole... the Empire IS the Republic and they claim to be defending it as Sheev did.

Makes as much fucking sense as Himmler toppling Hitler, then giving a speech about wiping out the scum of the third reich to his Nazi soldiers.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2208x1242
>>63764478
>>
>>63765110
The Republic was Weimar, you silly goose.
>>
>>63765029
It is already now.
A lot of tattoo studios local to here double as removals too.
Pretty kekworthy.
>>
The epic maymays are pretty much all I get excited for with every big movie release.
>>
>>63763639

that tattoo would look way less shitty if they hadn't tried to make it look in motion

as it is it just looks like the bottom half is old and bled, or like the artist forgot the black
>>
> Don't hold my hand

Bravo jj
r
a
v
o

j
j
>>
i am literally recording the audio so i can listen to it countless times and nitpick every line to see what could possibly have the highest meme potential
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.