[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What we had, What we now have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 10
File: grand admiral thrawn tcg.jpg (151 KB, 901x886) Image search: [Google]
grand admiral thrawn tcg.jpg
151 KB, 901x886
>"I encounter civilians like you all the time. You believe the Empire is continually plotting to do harm. Let me tell you, your view of the Empire is far too dramatic. The Empire is a government. It keeps billions of beings fed and clothed. Day after day, year after year, on thousands of worlds, people live their lives under Imperial rule without seeing a stormtrooper or hearing a TIE fighter scream overhead."

>"Multiple species, with multiple viewpoints and racial philosophies, simply cannot hold power together for long. The dominant voice must certainly be wise enough to adopt ideas and methods from its allies and member peoples. But there must be a dominant voice, or there is only chaos. In this part of the galaxy, that voice is the Empire."

>"If the Republic has no slavery, how is it you understand the concept?"

>"The fortunes of war rise and fall, and you may be assured that the Rebellion will be repaid in full for their destruction of the Peremptory at the Katana fleet skirmish. But that repayment will occur in the context of our overall strategy. Not as an act of private vengeance."

>"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign? Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

>"Learn about art, Captain. When you understand a species' art, you understand that species."

>"I've spent many hours studying Bothan art, Captain, and I understand the species quite well. There's no doubt at all that Councilor Fey'lya will play his part beautifully. As beautifully as if we were pulling his strings directly."
>>
>if there is no God how is it man has the concept?

CHECK
MATE
ATHEISTS
>>
File: Kylo-Ren.jpg (97 KB, 994x570) Image search: [Google]
Kylo-Ren.jpg
97 KB, 994x570
>NO, the Supreme Leader is WISE!"
>>
>>63763157
>What an Imperial mindset actually looks like from a governing the galaxy perspective

vs

>UNLIMIITEEDD POOWWEERRRRR

It's the difference between EU for nerds and a series of movies for normies
>>
>>63763309

One thing Lucas' prequels have over TFA is that Sheev had both sides to him.
>>
>>63763157
Thrawn's not really a villain.
He's an antagonist, but were he to defeat the Rebellion/New Republic, the end result would be fairly positive for the galaxy.
>no more war
>less xenophobia in the empire
>no more Sith/Jedi fighting
>strong, prepared and decisive response to Vong invasion
>>
>>63763380
This

Thrawn new emperor when?
>>
>>63763309
But the EU had the Yuuzhan Vong and that instantly makes it shit. Cade Skywalker too.
>>
File: chokebots.png (198 KB, 349x365) Image search: [Google]
chokebots.png
198 KB, 349x365
>comparing fan fiction to actual movies
>>
File: Deliah_and_Cade.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1136) Image search: [Google]
Deliah_and_Cade.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1136
>>63763424

Two words: DELIAH BLUE
>>
File: Dog telling you really....jpg (191 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
Dog telling you really....jpg
191 KB, 970x617
>>63763157
I always found it ironic how the dark side of chaos, anger and rage desires a ordered dictatorship while the light side of peace and forgiveness is about rebels, anarchy and less governmental interference and a more chaotic bickering senate
>>
>>63763447
JJ'd turd is glorified fanfiction, so I don't see what's your point

at least this one's better written
>>
>>63763447
I enjoyed Force Awakens but how is it anything other than fan fiction?
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 345x343
>EU faggots will be mad forever

yall should have known this day would come. Thats what you get for investing in glorified fanfiction.
>>
>>63763500
It's a corporate Reboot.
>>
>>63763491
>JJ'd turd is glorified fanfiction

A New Hope is not fanfiction.
>>
>>63763574
But he didn't direct ANH. He only directed a glib facsimile.
>>
>>63763309

To be fair, we don't know Snoke's motivations. I personally suspect he is an ultra rich banker with enough money to fund the notSpartantrooper program and a throwaway project to destroy planets.
>>
>>63763559
The corporations paid of bunch of fans to make fiction for them. Is that the only thing that separates canon from fan fiction? A bunch of corporate drones give it the thumbs up to make money for them?
>>
>>63763689
If its published its not fanfiction you stupid wank
>>
>>63763712
The EU was published. Now what?
>>
>>63763753
Then its not fanfiction.
>>
>>63763773
Then why are we arguing?
>>
>>63763574
Yes it is and you know it
Star Wars died long ago
>>
>>63763940

not him, but EU haters ITT keep calling the EU fanfiction but want to act like TFA isn't just the work of some ff.net kiddy who got Disney to make his story canon.
>>
>>63763424
Never read any EU stuff

Why do people hate Yuuzhan Vong so much
>>
>>63764169

They didn't belong in Star Wars. You could have replaced them with Frieza and his space invader army and it would be the same thing.
>>
>>63763157
A Mary Sue
With balls so blue
>>
The only good things we lost were Thrawn, Kyle Katarn, and KOTOR 1&2. That's it. Everything else was garbage.
>>
>>63764272
and what did we gain
>>
>>63764169

They weren't that bad really, the NJO series was pretty good and an interesting departure from the rest of the EU. Manchildren are just BTFO because Luke was an indecisive hack and Chewbacca got killed on like day 1.
>>
>>63764272

Corran Horn and Kyp Durron
>>
>>63763682
I personally suspect he's on the brink of death and somehow using force sensitives to stay alive

He's either a yoda-like midget or a skinny lanklet, his holograph representation is massive due to that
>>
>>63764324

Filoni and friends were going to include an Yuuzhan Vong appearance in TCW before the Disney buyout.
>>
>>63764322

That's yet to be seen. Still, the majority of what was thrown out was shit. Let's be honest here, and I say that as a life long Star Wars nerd.
>>
>>63764397
I understand that but the good shit that was thrown out was REAL good shit
>>
>>63764169
Because they were pretty much the culmination of the BIG BAD pastiched stories in the EU until the One Sith in the 130ABY comics.

OOOH SPOOKY SCAREY SKELETON PEOPLE FROM BEYOND THE EDGE OF THE GALAXY AND THEY RAPE AND KILL EVERYTHING AND DESTROY COUNTLESS WORLDS. If they keep fucking destroying worlds there won't be any left.
>>
>>63764421

I know. Katarn really irks me, as does Thrawn. I'd bitch about the original Clone Wars cartoon as well, but that was already thrown out. On the plus side, no Luke clones, no pacifist Mandelorians, and no fucking Starkiller. Of all the things purged, thank fucking Christ Starkiller is gone. I'd take a thousand Yuuzhan Vong invasions over him being canon.
>>
>>63764322
The worst hero death ever put to screen
>>
>>63764512
But anon there IS starkiller in the new film
>>
>>63764539

You know who I mean. Secret apprentice that Vader had start the Rebel Alliance my ass. And there are people here wishing Lucas was back.
>>
>>63764512

Uh, bro, you do know that The Clone Wars cartoon, the Filoni/Lucas one, not the Gendy one is still part of the Disney canon right?
>>
>>63764527

I actually liked how Han went down. I thought it was a good moment, what with him touching Kylo's face, Chewie going HAM, and the cut to Leia as she feels him die in The Force. And really, who didn't think Han was going to die, even before the leaks? Ford wanted him killed since Empire.
>>
>>63764589
I know nigga it was a joke
simply a glib facsimile
>>
File: Star-Wars-canon-timeline.jpg (225 KB, 879x1468) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-canon-timeline.jpg
225 KB, 879x1468
This is the new official Disney canon
>>
>>63764660
>leia literally just turns her head when her fucking husband dies
true acting
really sad lol
>>
>>63764617

I know. That's why I said the ORIGINAL Clone Wars cartoon.
>>
>>63764707

Then why did you say the pacifist mandalorians were purged?
>>
>>63764695

How the fuck is battlefront canon?
>>
>>63764752

I haven't watched the CGI one. You mean they carried that shit over to that?

TRAVERS!!!!!!!
>>
>>63764695
>no Knights of the Old Republic
>>
>>63764827

They created a whole set of arcs where Mandalore becomes a pacifist world, tired of its warrior past, and then they created a version of Death Watch to oppose them and side with the Separatists. The Duchess in charge of New Mandalore is a friend and love interest of Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan doesn't have the guts to hit it.

It really wasn't that bad, though like many elements of CG Clone Wars, many ideas were just re-worked stuff from the EU that sometimes came out of nowhere.

At least EUfags can thank Clone Wars for making sure some of the Legends stuff survives in the new Disney canon.
>>
THE EMPEROR A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE NEEDED TO BLOW UP ALDERAAN FOR DEM SYMPATHIZERS
>>
>>63764949

And here I thought I was free from that shit. WHatever. Vode An.
>>
>>63763380
Thrawn vs the Vong would've been glorious.
>>
>>63763424
Vong were a masterpiece compared to Ep 7.
>>
>>63765198

They really weren't.

>>63765152

You just made the whole Vong arc actually good.
>>
>tfw no chiss in any of the star wars movies

B L U N D E R OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>63765255
Episode 7 is 1 step short of a shot-for-shot remake of Episode 4. EU tried to be creative at least and post-ROTJ stuff actually made sense and had some thought put into it.
>>
>>63765198

The Vong actually grew on me as I got older. The only thing wrong with them was that they were a little too OP at first.
>>
File: 87769.png (359 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
87769.png
359 KB, 474x528
>>63763157

Has there ever been a fictional character that tipped the old fedora harder than this blue nigga?
>>
>>63763380
he was a huge racist though
>>
>>63763265
That had to be an intentional parody.
>>
>>63764695
>medium: mobile game

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>63764695
>ANH not being Year 0
>>
The original Star Wars is just Flash Gordon/Samurai crossover fanfiction anyway.
>>
>>63763233

haha because daddy-creator issues
>>
Whats EU stands for?
>>
>>63766992

Expanded Universe. All the media that existed outside of the 6, now 7, core films. Think books, comics, games, TV shows.
>>
>>63763157
>"If the Republic has no slavery, how is it you understand the concept?"
What an insanely retarded thing to say.
>>
Day reminder for all EU haters: Kylo is Jacen from EU, and Rey is Jaina from EU.

JJ wiped out the EU, just to extract the bits from it into his rehash of OT as his "original ideas".
>>
>>63767394
>hollywood is unoriginal
Whaaaaaat.
>>
>>63767109

Not really. How can someone claim to be an expert on what slavery is and why it is bad if they do not understand it? And if they do understand it, how is it they understand a concept they do not know?

Thrawn is challenging the pretensions of those in the Republic who claim there is no slavery in it on the one hand and the pretensions to understanding what slavery is and why it is wrong to those who may have never experienced or encountered it on the other. Either answer the Republican can give makes him look foolish. If he claims he understands slavery, he is implying he has dealt with it enough to understand it. If he hasn't dealt with it enough because he has never known it, he can't claim to understand it. If he admits he doesn't understand it, then he has no right to tell others who have experienced or encountered it more intimately whether it's right or wrong.
>>
>>63767768
Because they're more advanced then our contemporary society and I don't have to be a homo to know they suck dicks.
>>
>>63764324

It's ironic that EU faggots were mad about Chewbacca being BTFO by a moon and now we have Han getting fucked by an edgelord immediately in the first film.

No one ever wins.
>>
>>63764695

>removing Splinter of the Mind's Eye
>removing Shadows of the Empire
>removing Jedi Knight

JUST
>>
>Disney kills off the EU
>JJ rips if off for his feminist pandering pile of shit
>>
>>63767880

If the Republic has no slavery, they can't claim to understand it because no one in the Republic has ever had to deal with it. If the Republic never knew slavery, the concept of slavery would be completely foreign to them and would require explaining just like how a culture which may have never experienced homosexuality would need the concept explained to them by those who have encountered it. If the Republic however claims to understand "slavery" when it has never experienced it, then it's just being pretentious and using words it doesn't even understand the meaning or implications behind. It's like someone claiming to understand the full scope of the ideology of communism just because they know the dictionary definition of it.
>>
>>63768139
No one currently alive in the US has had to deal with slavery.
>>
>>63768027
go outside
>>
Since Finn is obviously Rey's love interest, does this mean we're going to end up with dusgusting, ugly mixed raced babies?

Jedi aren't allowed to do that shit, but of course Anakin did it in Episode 2.
>>
>>63768216

that's completely wrong though.
>>
>>63768266
Segregation and racism is not the same as slavery, my brother.
>>
>>63763472
it's like assassin's creed t.bh
>>
>>63768249

Mulatto chicks actually end up really fucking hot for some reason.

inb4 /pol/
>>
>>63763157
my god he sounds like he would be a GOAT villain
>>
>>63768405
>>63763472
You're forgetting one important thing. Freedom from oppression and the freedom to chose your own life.
>>
>>63768342

The whole point of Jim Crow and the black codes was to force blacks into a state of inferiority or subservience and preserve as much of the old hierarchy of slave society as possible. You're also forgetting wage/chattel slavery and sex slavery and the issues of prison labor still present all over the world today, perhaps more than ever before. Neither the United States nor the United Nations has been successful in ending all forms of forced labor and indentured servitude in the world. It would be stupid of us to tell some aliens that Earth has no slavery just because slavery or "slavery" is officially outlawed. And the fact that we claim to understand the concept as well as we think we do implies either that we still experience it enough in the present or that we experienced not too long ago in the past that the memory of its experience is still fresh enough in our minds.

People and cultures that have never experienced any form of slavery, at least not under the term "slavery" would naturally have trouble understanding what is involved in it.
>>
>>63767940
Prince Xizor was in the stands in Phantom Menace
>>
>>63767768
The republican would say that he doesn't need to experience slavery to know what it is, and that it is bad.
>>
>>63768632

where?
>>
>>63768662
Somewhere, they used his action figure
>>
>>63768632

Also, wasn't the Outrider added into the Special Edition of A New Hope?
>>
>>63768631
>People and cultures that have never experienced any form of slavery, at least not under the term "slavery" would naturally have trouble understanding what is involved in it.
literally no
>>
>>63768468
watch this. i know it's call of duty, but it makes some very good points in regards to this subject matter (even tho it does take a detour with talking about bombing third world countries). plus it has kevin spacey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nEy_RcSMtM
>>
>>63768631
>You're also forgetting wage/chattel slavery and sex slavery and the issues of prison labor still present all over the world today
I assumed we weren't including that since that is clearly something the republic is more than familiar with.
>>
>>63768631
>The whole point of Jim Crow and the black codes was to force blacks into a state of inferiority or subservience and preserve as much of the old hierarchy of slave society as possible
Obviously not, since blacks in the north still blame whitey.

If you're not enslaved, you're not a slave no matter how mean people may be to you. That's real liberty.
>>
>>63768704
Leia's whole bounty hunter costume in Return of the Jedi got taken off some fool in Shadows of the Empire
>>
>>63768642

Thrawn isn't claiming the Republic doesn't know what slavery's literal definition is, only that there is a contradiction in the Republican claiming to understand something he also claims doesn't exist in his society and which he himself has never experienced.

>>63768719

literally yes. When British people tried to explain to Oriental cultures concepts of liberty and nationalism, a lot of them couldn't really grasp it.

>>63768764

>Obviously not, since blacks in the north still blame whitey.

Jim Crow laws weren't as prevalent in the North as the South and the system of sharecropping which was orchestrated to trap blacks in a vicious cycle of debt and dependence was used to keep blacks in a state resembling slavery even if it wasn't officially called that.

Read a fucking book.
>>
>>63764695
>mobile game

B8 too obvious
>>
>>63768958
>When British people tried to explain to Oriental cultures concepts of liberty and nationalism, a lot of them couldn't really grasp it.
I'm sure that had nothing to do with the language barrier at all.
>>
>>63764696

She just turned her head when her ENTIRE PLANET dies. Her parents, extended family, and a good chunk of her friends.

Solo was a guy she had a rocky on-again-off-again relationship with a tendency to just up and leave for years at a time.
>>
File: madman.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
madman.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>63763157
>>
>>63769047

My world is a little shittier now because this will never happen. Thanks.
>>
>>63764949
Rebels does some of this on a smaller scale, like Mon Calamari creating the B Wing.
>>
>>63769098
that is exactly why i saved it originally.

feels bad.
>>
>>63769039
>I'm sure that had nothing to do with the language barrier at all.

It didn't have much do with language and if it did, that's actually a good indication that such a concept has never really existed in their worldview and society. Case in point, the word for "secularism" Muslims use in Arabic today is actually borrowed because their traditional languages don't have a word that could be used to refer to a concept like "secularism" which probably explains some of why it's so hard for their society to get secularism right.

The concept of liberty didn't exist in cultures like China, Persia and other places in the East nor did a concept of nationalism or other things since people were "subjects" not "citizens", so when the British and others tried to explain these concepts to them, many of them balked at the ideas as radical or even nonsensical or even translated the idea into something that was more familiar with their own experiences but far from what was meant by the Westerners, even moreso if there was no similar word in their language.
>>
>>63764272
Darth Bane
>>
>>63764272
did we lose Death Troopers?
>>
>>63764820
I think that's meant to be the new Battlefront, not the original
Mis-titled in that case
>>
>>63769373
>Case in point, the word for "secularism" Muslims use in Arabic today is actually borrowed because their traditional languages don't have a word that could be used to refer to a concept like "secularism" which probably explains some of why it's so hard for their society to get secularism right.

And at the same time, people in the US are so accustomed to the idea of individuality that the kind of familial devotion, fueds, and self-sacrifice practiced in some other cultures seems crazy.
>>
>>63769047
Is that Mikkelsen
>>
>>63764512
the Gendy cartoon wasn't canon even before TFA?
Why?
>>
>>63769685
indeed
>>
>>63769760

it was decanonized with CG TCW
>>
There can always be a character like Thrawn in new star wars movies guys.
>>
>>63769760
Clone Wars had far, far too much shit going on to work out a cohesive timeline between comics, novels and cartoons. Lucas basically went into making his cartoon like a bull in a china shop.
>>
>>63769924

>wanting Admiral Nwarht after Not!Jacen

no
>>
>>63768958
>Jim Crow laws weren't as prevalent in the North
Name one.

>in a state resembling slavery even if it wasn't officially called that
It wasn't slavery, which is the point. But if you call being poor and needing to earn a wage to support yourself slavery, then I guess I'm a slave too. gib reparayshons plox

>Read a fucking book
cuckboi plz
>>
>>63769957

I don't know about anyone else here, but I personally consider Lucas and Filoni's Clone Wars one of the last Old EU products, considering how many homages to EU material they managed to get in there. Sure, it retcons a lot of things, but it's not like retcons were new to the EU before that.

Had the show not been canceled prematurely to make way for Rebels, they would have been able to do an episode with the Yuuzhan Vong like they were planning.
>>
>>63767394
More like wiped it out and canibalised it all.
what a fucking hack.
>>
>>63763157
>Reminder there was an unnamed imperial admiral with a penchant for strategy and art that left the known regions of the galaxy with a Super Star Destroyer in his command in one of the new books.
>>
>>63769973
>But if you call being poor and needing to earn a wage to support yourself slavery, then I guess I'm a slave too.

I call being forced to work on a piece of land owned by somebody else for the rest of your life to pay a debt owed to your employer who will never pay you enough to pay back said debt as he charges you for more expenses on credit, not having any ownership over the products of your own labor or say in what you can plant or harvest and no choice to switch employers and if you bounce, the loan sharks send the Klan after you, pretty close to slavery if not actual slavery itself.

>then I guess I'm a slave too

most wagecucks are slaves too, glad you finally accept that fact instead of pretending you aren't a complete tool.
>>
>>63766612
>acknowledges differences between species and studies them
>racist
Let me guess, you "don't see color"?
>>
>>63766612

Blue people can't be racist, only white people.
>>
>>63766612
>>63770438
>>63770514

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/d9/XenocentricChauvinism-DFSFTE.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20090827171634
>>
>>63770206

>yfw the empire of the hand exists out in an uncharted part of the galaxy
>yfw they emerge with Thrawn at the helm to take what is rightfully theirs
>yfw they BTFO the first order and resistance and establish an empire free of racism, strife and force using maniacs.

If only.
>>
>>63770075
tartakovsky's is still superior.
>>
>>63763157
As much of a hard-on as I have for Thrawn, I always cringe at the idea of "study their art to know exactly how their militaries/societies will function or react". How is it that all the generals and bureaucrats of a society have the exact same behaviors and thought processes' of their artists?
>>
>>63770386
>I call being forced to work

well if you signed on the dotted line in the first place you have no one else to blame.

>most wagecucks are slaves too

vote bernie amirite
>>
>>63770720
'Thrawn believed that studying the traditional art of a species gives you an idea of the general thought processes of a species which allows one to the narrow the list of possible military strategies that will end in success against such a species to a minimum. But Thrawn never really relied solely on the art. The only reason his art tactic worked was because he was already a qualified military strategist.

It was more like "Oh, that's a Bothan? Hmm, what I know of Bothan arts, Bothans are like this, so if I lay out this, there's an 80% chance this Bothan will take the bait." Thrawn's obsession with art was just a testament to how comprehensive (read: autistic) he was in his coming up with a military strategy.
>>
>>63770773
>well if you signed on the dotted line in the first place you have no one else to blame.

Yes, taking advantage of poor people who can barely read is okay as long as you can con them into signing a contract.

>vote bernie amirite

Not a socialist.
>>
>>63770720
I liked it. It's not a logical ability, its a mystical power, almost like his own version of the force which makes you believe he can stand against the rebels
>>
>>63770947

I'd say it's very logical, but logical to an extreme degree. It shows just how much Thrawn took into account when devises a strategy

I think the reason we may fancy the ability as illogical is because of our modern conceptions of art as something spontaneous, individual and subjective whereas Thrawn looked at art as an expression of collective cultural consciousness and natural instinct.
>>
>>63770904
>Yes, taking advantage of poor people who can barely read is okay as long as you can con them into signing a contract.

lel blame the north for thinking they could destroy the economy without anyone getting hurt
>>
>>63771511

>South dindu nuffin
>>
>>63771847
>finna kill half a million of mah countrymen for muh nigguh tyrese

I'm not even southern
>>
>>63771938

>thinks the North started the war
>thinks the North fought the war to end slavery
>>
>>63768704
It was indeed

Unfortunately the only source that it's the outrider is a version of starwars.com from like 1999. Can't be assed to look through web archive.
>>
>>63763157
I'm convinced Timothy Zahn is two writers. One is a Heinlein tier military science fiction writer. The other is a hack. That's the only way that I can explain how the Thrawn Trilogy can simultaneously be great and fanfic tier shit at the same time.
>>
>>63771938
lol m8
>>
>>63771995
south had superior beats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.