[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if R2 can conveniently wake up to provide the rest of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: legodriods.jpg (61 KB, 540x640) Image search: [Google]
legodriods.jpg
61 KB, 540x640
So if R2 can conveniently wake up to provide the rest of the map, why couldn't it have the entire map in the first place?
>>
R2 is a known asshole, wouldn't be surprised if he's the real Sith Lord behind everything
>>
Because PLOT DEVICE.
>>
>>63762936

because rey 's presence triggered his awakening. it'll probably be explained in XIII
>>
He was depressed. You ever been depressed bro? You just want to shut yourself off from the world.
>>
>>63763421
read the question again and try one more time
>>
>>63762936
A fail safe. Don't you know anything about intelligence? You don't keep all information in one place, retard.
>>
>>63762936
He's a droid. Why could you copy that info to a USB drive or something? I mean it's not like R2's cutting edge technology.
>>
>>63763545
Dammit, I meant "Why couldn't you"

But oh well. This "Resistance" (ugh) was retarded enough to let the Empire be born again an create a superweapon using a whole planet.
>>
>>63762936
R2 went into depression because of the missing piece, thus not having the full map. No idea why the piece was missing and in the hands of random old guy though.
>>
>>63762936
Gotta sell two droids instead of one.

Twice the toys, twice the profit.
>>
>>63763489
So why not split the map into even more pieces? Retard.
>>
>>63763146
Kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.