[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie Bob weighs in on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: bobby.png (863 KB, 1430x1396) Image search: [Google]
bobby.png
863 KB, 1430x1396
>Abrams is an average fillmmaker but an AMAZING "showrunner."

What does that mean?
>>
He means that he has absolutely no fucking clue what he's saying at any time.
>>
manchildren should be euthanized
>>
I think he means the movie excited him.
>>
>>63762965
This desu senpai
>>
>>63762914
To translate it out of man babby for you.

"The direction was fine. The characters and setting were great."

He is saying he likes Jew Jew's storytelling more than he likes his directing. Not sure why he has to phrase it like that.
>>
Even Reddit wouldn't care what this fat fuck's opinion on anything.
>>
>>63762914
Isn't "showrunner" a term used by television series and not in movies?
>>
>>63763095
Because he's a fucking moron
>>
>>63762914
Yes nobody can ever change their opinions. If you ever thought women were icky at 6 you should find women icky at age 32
>>
>>63762965
Fuck euthanized, just take him round the back and shotgun to the back of his head
>>
>>63763124
Yes, which makes his tweet all the more retarded
>>
that means it's a great flick, terrible movie though
>>
File: nevereverevereverever.jpg (8 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
nevereverevereverever.jpg
8 KB, 200x192
>>63762965

>no more anime posters on 4chan

Yes
>>
>>63763129
Sup Bob. How's life been post-Escapist?
>>
>>63763095
That's not what a showrunner is.
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>63763129
>>
Abrams does really were with the camera work. Everything always feels natural and the right ahot is always used for each scene.

The acting of the cast could use work though. The character writing, esp. Poe, Finn, GirlStormTrooper, unmasked Kylo could be better. No longer JJ territory tho
>>
>>63763209
good reply made me think 10/10
>>
File: I absolve you.png (923 KB, 1021x445) Image search: [Google]
I absolve you.png
923 KB, 1021x445
>>63762914
mediocre
>>
>>63763188
wtf is a flick
>>
>>63763232
Damn I feel bad for Ford.
>>
>weighs
>>
>>63763129
He may have given it a lot of thought and reconsidered or he may just be a reactionary dolt. He comes off as more of the latter.
>>
He is average at makimg films but good at managing franchises.

Which is accurate.
>>
It means he's a retarded manchild gamer with little to no concept as to how anything in life outside of Super Mario Bros. 3 works.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>63763247
Memes!
What does that mean, memes?

I am fed to the teeth with these things.
Old dead memes. Why must we go on forever posting only about capeshit and memes?
>>
>>63762914
>A+++ characters
>americans have diversity quotas even in movie criticism
>>
>>63763289
I saw the UK premiere interview shit and it seemed like he hated everyone and everything involved with the movie.
>>
He is good at repeating formulas that sell so jews can money laundry money in big prod.
>>
>>63762914
It means he is a joke without any talent required to make a film so instead he shits on other people work.
>>
why do people shill this fucking pleb
>>
>showrunner
I doubt he had all that much control, especially plot, especially when he's isn't going to be involved with any of the others
>>
>>63762914
>movieblob the SJW
>>
File: 1312836892817.jpg (10 KB, 444x321) Image search: [Google]
1312836892817.jpg
10 KB, 444x321
>bob's begging for patreon buxx on twitter again
>during the holidays
>>
He means that he got BTFO'd and now has to try and justify his retarded remarks by adding qualifiers.
>>
That he's a fat retard who enjoyed a movie specifically engineered to cater to him.
>>
Is he a virgin?
>>
>>63762914

>Average filmaker

This is oddly true. Wasn't abrhams directing the TV show lost? He seems to direct TV series better then he can movies.
>>
>>63762914
BOB CHIPMAN SAID THAT?!
>>
>>63763855
No, he used to be a chad. There are pictures of him in college that someone posted here in the past. He was fucking built dude, I don't know what happened.
>>
>A++++++ characters
what the fuck?

>DUDE I'M A MARY SUE LMAO
>DUDE I'M THE COMIC RELIEF BLACK GUY LMAO
>DUDE I'M HAN SOLO LMAO
>DUDE I'M THE EVIL VILLAIN WHO HATES HIS DAD LMAO
>>
Fat Bob sucks and his talking fast shtick sucks.
>>
>>63763907
I seriously doubt that.

He looks like he's always been a neckbeard.
>>
>>63763933
I bet you like it when Yahtzee does it you cow.
>>
>>63764017
He ran an inner city yoga class and was on his school's gymnastics team
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>63762914
>>
>>63764048
Gonna need proof. Google only shows him as beach balls at varying stages of inflation.
>>
>>63763129
U r stupid
>>
How can one man be so adamanty wrong on everything he has an opinion on?
>>
That's actually the most accurate thing I've ever read about him. Yes, all the shows he produced always worked for many seasons. He knows how to keep the formula working.

He shouldn't do big screen movies though.
>>
>>63764134
If you apply the actual definition of showrunner, yes you're right. But in the context of that tweet I don't think that's what he meant. This guy's just a retard.
>>
>>63764284

Maybe only after seein ep7 he realized that. There wasn't enough variables to understand this equation until now.

Abrams understands the overall identity of tv/movie franchise. That's why he seems valuable to the jew overlords.
>>
>>63764284
A showrunner is a person who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of a television series.
So moviebab is wrong on so many levels.
>>
because his track record only relied to known franchises, even his original movie like Super 8 was basically a love letter to 80's Spielberg conspiracy movies and The Goonies. So, to be precise, he's not original, but somehow he managed to make his movies entertaining enough, because he has the sense of storytelling and characters.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.