[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A COINCIDENCE: THE MOVIE: >Hey, its just happens that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: tomcruz.png (542 KB, 523x507) Image search: [Google]
tomcruz.png
542 KB, 523x507
WHAT A COINCIDENCE: THE MOVIE:

>Hey, its just happens that I want to go Rouge after who knows how many years of Service
>Hey Its just happens that I could free a Rebel scum
>Hey it just happens that I land next to a Jedi Girl
>Oh shit, the New Order is coming
>Oh its the Millennium Falcon
>Oh we escaped but damn, Han and Chewie just tracked down this ship. What a COINCIDENCE
>Oh we just landed on a planet with a Bar-thingy. Oh hey its that Luke lightsaber in the basement
>Oh we reached the rebels. Oh look, a New Death Star. Good thing it has the same weakness as the other 2
>Oh R2D2 Just woke up. Good thing he knows where is Luke

Its not as bad as Phantom Menace, but it has so many flaws
>>
File: 1446838471659s.jpg (3 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
1446838471659s.jpg
3 KB, 125x96
>phantom menace was bad
>>
>>63762643
Star wars are always like this.
>>
>>63762643
Finn says this was his first combat mission.

The rebel scum was captured on this same mission.

Considering the First Order were on that planet to find more details on Luke's location, it was not so surprising his daughter was there, too.

Yes, they were chasing after Finn and Poe

I will give you that, the Falcon was kind of an odd thing to have there.

It is the Falcon, I am not surprised Han and Chewie cared to track it.

They were taken there by Han who knew the leader there could help.

The new death star was dumb.

R2D2 waking up was dumb.

Overall - it did have a lot of head-scratching moments, but I am not surprised considering it is a Star Wars movie. They never were genius pieces of art. They are fun space-adventures and I felt like the movie delivered on that front.
>>
>>63762643

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES, ONLY THE FORCE
>>
File: Obi-Wan goes Rouge.jpg (140 KB, 684x807) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan goes Rouge.jpg
140 KB, 684x807
>>63762643
>go Rouge
>>
>>63762643
I heard Lucas is making a new space opera
>>
>>63762784
Han didn't knew about the Light Saber. I'm not saying he wasn't seeking for help, but finding Lukes Lightsaber was a miracle.

Also it bothered me how fast Rey learned to use the force
>>
>>63762784
Also I didn't said Han didn't wanted the Falcon back BUT C'mon he said he was searching for it for years and it just happens that they found it on the same HOUr as they escaped.

Altough Activating the Falcon might activated the tracker too but damn, its feels still so stupid
>>
File: starwarstrilogy_0.jpg (709 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starwarstrilogy_0.jpg
709 KB, 1280x720
>>63762643
>Hey, its just happens that I want to go Rebel after who knows how many years of Farming
>Hey Its just happens that I could find Rebel droids
>Hey it just happens that I live next to a Jedi Gramps
>Oh shit, the Empire is coming
>Oh its the Millennium Falcon
>Oh we escaped but damn, the Empire just tractor-beamed this ship. What a COINCIDENCE
>Oh we just landed on a battle-station with a Tarkin-thingy. Oh hey its that Princess Leia in the holding cell
>Oh we reached the rebels.
>Oh Obi-Wan Just woke up from the dead. Good thing he knows where is Yoda
>Oh look, a New Death Star. Good thing it has the same weakness as the first 1
>>
File: retard full.jpg (16 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
retard full.jpg
16 KB, 488x305
>>63762643
>Hey, its just happens that I want to go Rouge after who knows how many years of Service
Nigger, you never go rouge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.