[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuller House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: full_house_cast.jpg (246 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
full_house_cast.jpg
246 KB, 1296x730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYxmS-mmcg

Without the Olsen twins is this gonna even really work out?
>>
wtf? why do they have to make a reboot of everything these days?
>>
>>63761840
Crap I posted the german version here's the us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhInIOKwGXU
>>
>>63761984
Lack of creativity, it's relatively safe, and it's almost guaranteed to return a profit.
>>
>>63761840
Damn Jodie is bangable
>>
>>63761840
From wikipedia:

>Like the original series, the show is set in San Francisco.[4] The focus is on the recently widowed D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure), who is now a veterinarian and mother of three sons. She enlists the help of her sister Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and her best friend Kimmy (Andrea Barber)—who is now a mother to a teenage girl named Ramona—to move in and help her raise her boys after her husband, Tommy, died.[3]

It's literally the same fucking show but the genders are reversed
>>
>>63762121
THAT MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE A KAKA FART
>>
File: fullhouse8f-4-web.jpg (97 KB, 970x892) Image search: [Google]
fullhouse8f-4-web.jpg
97 KB, 970x892
>D.J. will never sit on your face while Kimmy fucks your brains out
>>
>>63761984
>wtf? why do they have to make a reboot of everything these days?

This is a sequel! you uncultured swine!
>>
File: congraturation.gif (557 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
congraturation.gif
557 KB, 500x341
>>63762121

>widowed D.J. Tanner-Fuller
>to move in and help her raise her boys after her husband, Tommy, died

Is this it? Will this be the deconstruction of family friendly sitcoms we all have been waiting?
>>
wait so this is not a raunchy comedic reboot featuring bob sagat and those guys being wild bachelors?

fuck.

anyway, have this relevant video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onRN8Q3jn40
>>
I'm crying.
>>
>>63763516
no
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.