[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on episode 4 right now, are seasons 3-5 going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-01-29-the-wire.jpg (56 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-29-the-wire.jpg
56 KB, 950x534
I'm on episode 4 right now, are seasons 3-5 going to be this shitty too?
>>
>>63761124
Yes, just delete it and download The Sopranos.
>>
>>63761124

Season two is the best season
>>
>>63761124
Three is unmemorable

4 is lauded by many fans and most critics as the best

5 is just off the rails batshit, there's a certain storyline that jumps the shark and is literally wtf, but thank God it's over soon
>>
Agent Koutris is behind it all. The Greek did nothing wrong.
>>
It's the best season. Everyone hates it first because of the shift but in the end it's amazing. The show is great including S5 so stop being a pussy.
>>
is this the new season of Orange is the New Black?

GOD I HATE HATE HATE that guard!!!! grrrr
>>
>>63761343
I don't mind the shift, it's the fucking writing of the dockworkers that's awful. It makes me seriously wonder if David Simon had ever met anyone who's worked in the trades before.
>>
>>63761124
3 is entertaining but unremarkable, 4 is great, 5 is equally cool and retarded. What don't you like about 2?
>>
>people think S2 is the worst and S4 the best

This goddamn world.
>>
>>63761482
4 is only lauded because muh nigglets, muh schools, what about the children??
It's pretty good though. Prez is based.

The first and the second seasons are easily in the top of TV history.
>>
File: 1396815696974.jpg (36 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1396815696974.jpg
36 KB, 330x330
>they don't think Season 3 was the best
>>
The mayor shit with big CIA guy makes this show a chore to watch, omg man what a snorefest.

One of the biggest regrets ever watching this show, the criminals and the random actors playing them is the only good bit of this show.
All the cops are little whiny ass holes.
>>
>>63761240
>4 the best
>3 unmemorable
Wew lad. Season 2 and 3 are the best.
>>
>>63761124
The Wire is a meme. There is literally nothing close to being watchable about this boring show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.