[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE VAGINA LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Why are comediennes less funny than normal women?
>>
But I like Tina Fey
>>
I would let her sit on my face, if only she let me lick her feet
>>
>>63761096
Because they look at male comedians and try to fit into the boy's club. They take all the worst parts of male humor--the lewd, the crass--and amp it up times 10.

The only one I can think of who doesn't do that is Maria Bamford, and her shtick is cutesy ditzy girl. But at least she's not talking about her pussy or fucking constantly.
>>
Because the women who become successful in comedy are often the ones who have more "male" senses of humor, and men are less funny than women.
>>
>>63761156
Tina's the exception that proves the rule. I've known loads of women funnier than Sarah Silvervey.
>>
because the humour in comedy is poking fun at absurdities/things out of your control

the things that girls consider to fit these categories are not the same things guys consider to fit these categories.
>>
>>63761183
Bye reddit
>>
>>63761096

Is that Kylo Ren?
>>
>>63761096
Garfunkle and Oates projects
-Secretions
-Another Period

Guys were not a novelty act trying desperately to capitalise on our "sexuality" while barly qualifying as comedy even by musical comedy standards.

Also, Geanene Garafulo is a sexist racist hypocrite.
>>
File: skully feels it.png (374 KB, 479x457) Image search: [Google]
skully feels it.png
374 KB, 479x457
>>63761096

even though I've seen the webms, every pic of her makes my dick fucking diamonds
>>
Say what you will but something about SS makes me want to hate fuck her until she passes out from orgasm overload.
>>
>>63761631
>getting offended by the truth

The funniest people in every friendship group I've ever been in have been women
>>
>>63761821
>having girls as friends and not just fucktoys

Whatacuck
>>
>>63761821
>"friendship group"

kill yourself
>>
>>63761821
>>63762095
OH SHIT REKT
>>
>>63761859
>>63762095
>>
>>63762316
Seriously go back to reddit homo
>>
Amy Fat-Ugly Jewmer
>>
>>63761821
you must have some boring as fuck friends
>>
File: QT.jpg (737 KB, 2500x1682) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
737 KB, 2500x1682
Joan rivers and natasha legerro come to mind, maria bamford's act has actually evolved as well in my opinion, I started to get bored with her stuff for a while.

Let's be honest though, most stand up is shit. There are a select few, male or female, that are consistent, or even good in the first place in a HUGE field. There are far more comedic actresses than stand up, and far more comedic actors than stand up. The genre is dominated by an elite few
>>
I'd fuck the Jew right out of Sarah Silverman. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>63762394

>reddit calling someone else reddit

;^)
>>
I'd put my "dick" in her "house" if you understand what I am getting at with this high level of complex wordplay and innuendo.
>>
>>63761156
link some of her best standup
>>
>>63761096
them thighs
>>
>>63761821

are you a sissy girl
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.