[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how was it? Were you satisfied wit the ending? Are you sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: peep show.jpg (72 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
peep show.jpg
72 KB, 665x375
So, how was it?

Were you satisfied wit the ending? Are you sad it's gone?
>>
>>63760866

Won't watch it til it hits Netflix unfortunately.
>>
I am sad it's gone, but the last season being average made it easier.

HHHEEeee HEEEeee
>>
anyone else putting off watching the last season because you can't deal with the inevitable feels once it's over
>>
>>63760894
lmao
>>
>>63761097
I kind of wish I had, because absolutely nothing happens in the last episode
>>
It was definitely better than the last couple of seasons. Minimal sophie, minimal baby, it's like they undid the mistakes they were making and made it fun again.
>>
It was shit. 20 mins per episode, so the entire season was like 3 hours.

Also fuck all happened at the end.
>>
>>63761177
maximum dread for everything unraveling

I swear every 10 mintues I could just hear "oh no, Mark....." in my head
>>
i liked it, good decision to bring back april. my only problem is too many characters and many of them were one-offs

superhans' ending was great
>>
>>63761177
Last season was better, this one was the worst yet.
>>
File: hans.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
Didn't even realise it was the last episode, but Super Hans spin-off when?
>>
Felt like another season, not an ending to the series. I suppose you could say that's the point, but the way they did it made it seem redundant.

As for the season itself, it was alright. Better than 8 at least. It returned to the far fetched style of season 4, but wasn't half as funny.

First three seasons remain the high water mark.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.