[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated flick of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Prometheusposter.jpg (113 KB, 350x519) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposter.jpg
113 KB, 350x519
Is this the most underrated flick of all time?
>>
>flick
It's Kino
>>
>>63760851
I liked it, and was looking forward to a true sequel, but now Alien:Covenant sounds shitty.
>>
>>63760897
>the crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet, who discover what they believe is an uncharted paradise but is, in fact, a dark, dangerous world, the only inhabitant of which is David (Michael Fassbender), the “synthetic” and survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition

sounds pretty based desu
>>
>>63760982
Meh, not sure what to make of it. I'm sure I'll go see it anyway though.
>>
>>63760982
hopefully they dont go full c.uck and we get a good story. I did enjoy Prometheus, despite its flaws
>>
It's a giant pile of shit.
>>
>>63761723
Good meme good meme
>>
>>63760851
I want more of the engineers.

I think the got angry at us to the point of genocide because the Jews killed Jesus Christ who was an engineer sent to earth to guide us
>>
>>63762728
ridley confirmed this
>>
Top tier visual design

Decent story right up until the end where the unanswered questions compound on themselves so hard that it just feels dumb

Overall 6/10
>>
>>63760851
It was both overhyped and underrated.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.