[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think this guy's character was fantastic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2 MB, 832x1216
That shot of him in the X-Wing fucking everybody up and saving Finn was pretty great. I was pleasantly surprised they gave him as much screen time as they did
>>
Now that looks like a main chaacter.
>>
>>63760895

yeah I hope he gets a bigger role in Ep 8. It would be cool to see him and Finn team up, the scene of them fighting in the fighter was one of TFA's best
>>
you fucking bigotted racists

he isn't even a POC
>>
>>63761747
He's from Guatemala
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.png (1 MB, 835x815) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.png
1 MB, 835x815
>>63761747
>thinking they let white male shitlords anywhere near roles that weren't villains or dead men walking
>>
My favorite character from the movie. Total bro, competent and handsome as fuck. I hope based Oscar gets much more screentime in the sequels and I pray to god he gets to bone Rey instead of Finn
>>
>>63761999
Maybe but Disney is casting two Chads at the moment.
>>
>>63760842

Given Rian Johnson's track record of making fucking well developed character driven story arcs (Brick, Brother's Bloom) we can expect Poe to shine like a fucking diamond in Ep 8.
>>
>>63761747
Are you serious?

If anything TFA was racist. Not only does the black lead not become a Jedi, he's a comedic relief all the white characters beat on before getting fucked by Who Ren only to be save by Whito Ridley. The whole character made Jar Jar look subtly racist.
>>
>>63761747
He is.
>>
>>63763139
I'm surprised Mike was actually correct in predicting Finn was comic relief.
>>
>do i talk first
>you need a pilot dont you

he was pretty based
>>
>>63760842
Also kown as "one-liner-guy". All in all i rate him a solid 5/10
>>
Poe and Finn got cucked pretty hard by super strong independent mary sue Rey despite them being much better characters and actors
>>
>>63763327
Finn should have been the Jedi and Oscar Isaac should have been on the ground with them in the final run.
> covert attack on the Death Star 3.0
>>
My thinking is they probably didn't give him such a big role in this one because he's too similar to han solo (older, more experienced rebel).

Now that Han is dead, the group needs a new third member, which will probably be this guy. At least I hope it will, since he was such a cool character
>>
>The only good actor in a movie was good
Nice board.
>>
>>63760842

Sexiest character in the movie.
>>
File: 1445682540811.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
1445682540811.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>63761758
But he can pass for white, shitlord.
>>
I thought Him and Finn made a good team.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.