[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will they fix his weakness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 551514.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
551514.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
How will they fix his weakness?
>>
Maybe they can inject him with melanin.
>>
Finn will BLACK Rey and he will go mad over being cucked which pushes him further to the BLACK side.
>>
>>63760364
Never

He ends up getting even more whiney and insane because he will never be as cool as vader.

Then he goes into depression and gets suicidal thoughts wje he has become top kek autists whiney psycopath sith lord that gets beaten by Luke's Daughter everytime they battle.
>>
>>63760364
Complete his training?

What the fuck though. The hero has already bested the villain and is now going to be receiving training too?

What kind of hero's arc is that?
>>
>>63760364
Needs to columbine it like young Annie did.
12 dead younglings should make him /fit/.
>>
>>63760364
He will get killed off by Snoke and replaced with Darth Hux for maximum tragedy and maximum poetry.
>>
>>63760439
How can you get cucked if Rey and ren are brother and sister

>could it be that you don't know what cucked means
>>
>>63760532
Am I the only one who though the children crying leading Rey to the saber were younglings?
>>
Am i the only one who liked this guy?
>>
He's essentially prequel Anakin(conflicted, whiny, but powerful and talented), only done and acted better, so between 4 and 5 he'll complete his training just like that fucking CGI giant said and become more competent.
>>
>>63760364
He steps out of the screen and guns down the theatre audience.
>>
>>63760364
He should take that mask off he doesn't need it.
>>
>>63760603
I liked him but he still is a whiney kek meme not approptiate for the kek job
>>
>>63760574
This would have literally been the best thing they could have done
>>
>>63760603
I think that plenty of people liked him, they're just VERY disappointed by his weakness
>>
>>63760603
I loved him, but I hated Rey's OPness.
>>
>>63760364
Nothing to do. The NIGGER will win! The end!
>>
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
What's his weakness
>>
>>63760603
I thought him and stormtroopers were the best part of the movie(that scene where stormtrooper yells TRAITOR at Fin and busts out that electrical bat was cool as shit), but he shouldnt've lost to Rey. I understand that they're setting him up to become much more ruthless once he completes his training, but still - that's a really shit way to set up your villain, he HAS to win in the next movie, otherwise he's just a joke
>>
Didn't he die or something I mean the whole planet exploded
>>
>>63760788
being completely useless at the one thing he's been obsessed with for his entire life
>>
>>63760773
For u>>63760773
>>
What's his weakness?
>>
>>63760690
Cuck
>>
>>63760474
He's the one who'll get the arc, becoming a competent villain along the series
>>
>>63760863
Feeling weak >>63760863
>>
>>63760788
Men!
>>
>>63760825
Last line Snoke spoke in the movie was to secure Kylo and bring him to Snoke.
>>
>>63760793
>they all yell TRAITOR
>not TREASON

fucking jj i swear
>>
>>63760903
>not go from villian to saving grace killing of the snokes in one final emo fit of damaged fury
>>
will snoke have a more active role in 8? nobody's going to take this guy seriously after this movie tbqhy
>>
>>63760773
Because he wants to be like Darth Vader, he is a tryhard so to speak
>>
>>63761037
I really dislike that main bad guy of the trilogy is a fucking CG monster
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.