[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TV told me he would be an aggressively oversexualised black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: finn.jpg (47 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
47 KB, 1200x600
>TV told me he would be an aggressively oversexualised black bull
>he's actually a beta literal virgin who gets friendzoned at the end

Finn and Poe Bros 4 Lyfe were great 2bh
>>
>>63759913
*farts eternally*
>>
>/tv/ actually did all the hypersexualizing of Finn
Turns out /tv/ were the cucks all along
>>
>>63760131

MIND = BLOWN
>>
It's almost like stormfags are closet homos or something, and naturally project their fantasies
>>
>no 10-minute anal cucking scene

Fucking Jew Jew jewed me out of $12.
>>
>>63759913
It's a kid's film, they can't have intergalactic breeding grounds.
>>
>>63760131
This surprises you? With how often people see cuckold symbolism in everything?
>>
>>63759913
Would rather have had Poe and Finn be the main character as Daisy just can't act.
>>
Good goy. Black people are all civilised snd they are your friends.
>>
>>63759913

I liked how they actually spent time on Poe. that long shot of him in the X-wing fucking shit up was great
>>
>>63759913
The sequel will bring on the interracial romance
>>
File: 1298081596229.jpg (27 KB, 314x290) Image search: [Google]
1298081596229.jpg
27 KB, 314x290
>>63760131
>>
File: lucasspam.png (71 KB, 598x713) Image search: [Google]
lucasspam.png
71 KB, 598x713
>>
File: jewjewbinks.jpg (160 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
jewjewbinks.jpg
160 KB, 630x421
>>63760223
>>
>>63760275

Agreed, their escape scene was so much better than anything with Finn and Rey. If Ep 8 is mostly Luke as Yoda teaching Rey then hopefully we'll at least get the bro adventures of Finn and Poe.
>>
>>63760298
>T-they're saving it for the sequel
Jesus, stormcuck damage control is as bad as the starcucks
>>
>>63760131

this.

anyway I'm looking forward to Poe and Finn teaming up to fight the First Order in the next film.

though I wonder, is there any sort of timeline for everything that happened before TFA? seems like between ROTJ and TFA things went to total shit
>>
>star wars 8 is rated R
>opening scene is finn fucking rey doggy pulling her pony tail
>>
>>63760298
NO NO AND NO! ONE THING LUKE LEARNED FROM YODA IS THAT LOVE IS TOO PASSIONATE FOR THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!
>YOU NEED TO LET GO OF WHAT YOU'RE SCARED TO LOSE
SHE WILL NOT BE IN LOVE, SHE WILL NOT BREED WITH A BLACK MALE.
>>
>>63760131
No shit. Why do you think everybody is always blurting out 'cuck' and complaining about niggers? They're all just insecure cucks.
>>
File: mfwsissystormcuckboys.jpg (93 KB, 508x444) Image search: [Google]
mfwsissystormcuckboys.jpg
93 KB, 508x444
>>63760298
You'd really like that wouldn't you?
>>
Glib facsimile
>>
>>63759913
I love it how on one extreme there is /pol/ arguing against race mixing whilst on the other the betas of reddit dont want their "waifu" defiled by anyone. Either way they're both rallying against any relationship.
>>
>>63760743
>I love it how on one extreme there is /pol/ arguing against race mixing whilst on the other the betas of reddit dont want their "waifu" defiled by anyone.
>Implying stormfags aren't beta virgins who don't want their 3d waifu 'defiled'

They don't care about 'racemixing', they're sexually frustrated insecure virgins who won't take responsibility for why they're virgins so they blame everyone else.
>>
>>63760935
The storm fags would probably be indifferent if Finn were white. I agree they are frustrated insecure virgins, but if this film had a white relationship they would praise it for maintaining family values.

The betas of reddit just don't want any women they think is attractive have a relationship of any kind. They're like white J-Pop fans.
>>
>>63759913
Finn was the best character in the movie.

I expected him to basically have the face and emotions in OP pic. But Broyega did a great job.

Never thought the black hero of Star Wars would be a
>beta literal virgin

It's serious pottery, and a wink at the fan base.
>>
>>63760935
>Not knowing anything about /pol/
>Thinking /pol/ doesn't feel the same about /tv/
>>
>>63760376
>she's using the force for maximum blacked
>>
>>63759913
>/tv/ told me...

Stop. I found your problem.

Seriously, who the fuck would ever listen to this dumping ground and take anything they say seriously?
>>
>>63760420

Because hell (/pol/) is full and the brain-dead inhabitants have spilled outside of their containment board.
>>
I don't care if he was inserted just to fill in the racial quota, he was indeed a legitimately good character. His friendship with Poe was indeed great too, I wouldn't mind one single bit if the two of them were the central characters instead of Rey.
>>
>>63760131
here's an upvote
>>
>>63760935
Who let Jezebel in here?
>>
File: 1405084227480.jpg (45 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1405084227480.jpg
45 KB, 331x331
>>63762509
>tfw Star Wars isn't about the wacky adventures of Finn and Poe
>>
>>63760320
glib facsimile
>>
>>63759913
the only thing thats natural and memorable about the film was the bromance between Poe and Finn.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.