[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he a gray jedi? - tries to tell Obi-Wan the truth about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: DookuOnMustufar.jpg (13 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
DookuOnMustufar.jpg
13 KB, 480x321
was he a gray jedi?

- tries to tell Obi-Wan the truth about the corruption in the senate
- unlike Vader to Luke who says "join me and together we *can rule the galaxy*, says "join me and together we can *end the senate in the corruption*"
- uses an army of DROIDS to separate from the undemocratic (Queen Amidala) Republic
- meanwhile republic uses an army of ENSLAVED HUMANS whose only purpose is to die to protect the republic
- also jedi order is like "don't marry or else dark side", like fuck that
>>
no he was evil he had an evil voice
>>
>>63759471
Clones aren't slaves, retard. They understood their purpose, hence why they were so much more powerful than normal humans or droids
>>
Qui-Gon Jinn was a gray Jedi and Dooku is who trained him.Couple novels I believe about the two of them, pretty good reads from what I heard
>>
>>63759471
In Attack of the Clones padme said she stopped being queen because she was only allowed to run for office twice, implying she was voted in in the first place
His aim to destroy the senate was just a facade anyway since the Emperor was the leader of it in the first place, they were just looking to start a war so there was a reason to make the clones and take out the jedi
>>
>>63759471
> Old rich white man
> Not evil
Did you not leave the 20th century?
>>
No. He was just a smooth talker. Sheev would squish him under the thumb if he tried to play the middle man for real.
>>
HE IS A FUCKING CORPSE
>>
I sure hope they bring Christopher Lee back for Episode VIII!
>>
>>63761544

Of course they will! Christopher is alrhe is rotting underground and the maggots are eating on his flesh as he is slowly turning into just boneeady began preperations to revise his role as Dooku in the coming installment!
>>
>>63761651
>alrhe is rotting underground and the maggots are eating on his flesh as he is slowly turning into just boneeady
thought I was having a stroke there for a second

more like Christopher Leaves this world
>>
>>63759471
It's pretty interesting that in the movies he doesn't look like as a evil guy at all, instead in the TV animated series he's more a cartoonish evil guy.
>>
File: 1449398583601.jpg (31 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1449398583601.jpg
31 KB, 408x408
Man, ain't nothing wrong with being gray, They can get married and shit now.
>>
>>63762435
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.