[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Snoke isn't a giant in the sequels like his hologram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 5-types-of-sausage-006.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
5-types-of-sausage-006.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
If Snoke isn't a giant in the sequels like his hologram then he can go fuck himself
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1149x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1149x1600
>>63758668

>yfw he's a midget like Yoda
>>
File: RDJ.png (192 KB, 327x336) Image search: [Google]
RDJ.png
192 KB, 327x336
>>63758748
>He buys his shoes from Robert Downey Jr
>>
>>63758748
This. He'll probably fight Lupita's character who turns out to be Yoda's sister.
>>
Any pics?
>>
in the build there was pics of a weird cgi creature revealed as snoke that wasn't nearly as scary as the real one

it was obviously misdirection but i can't find any pics of it
>>
>>63758846
I can't find any but in the movie he looks around 40-60 feet tall
>>
File: mazkanata-conceptart.jpg (45 KB, 465x555) Image search: [Google]
mazkanata-conceptart.jpg
45 KB, 465x555
>>63758900
never mind it was this version of maz that was connected to an article on google. looks so much better than the maz they went with
>>
>>63758668
He'll probably be feeble and human sized, with the level of originality this movie had he'll just be Palpatine 2.0. And if he was huge, any eventual action scene would look shitty as fuck.

>>63758846
He projects his hologram in a throne and he's huge like a Dark Souls god.
>>
>>63758987
They just changed the skin color and gave her the eye gimmick. She looks like shit either way IMO.
>>
Do eurocucks actually eat green sausages?
>>
>>63758987
It would have been to easy to tie Maz to Yoda so maybe that's why they changed it
>>
>>63759036
>He's never had leek in his sausage

I would kill myself at this point if I hadn't tried it
>>
From the Wookiepedia :

"Snoke was a male individual who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor.[2] He was a tall individual, and had very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structures."

So hopefully he is as tall
>>
some1 post webm
>>
>>63761058
Which one?
>>
>>63759036
>Amerilard confused by seeing actual green plants in food

Yeah I guess that actually is a new thing for you guys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.