[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people complain about ewoks in Return of the Jedi? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 512x768
Why do people complain about ewoks in Return of the Jedi? Don't they know Star Wars is made for children?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with the Ewoks.
>>
I'm among the plenty who's dog is named ewok

I didn't really pick it he was a shelter dog I tried changing it but the little fuck wouldn't listen to any other name
>>
I literally just got done watching RotJ for the first time, and coming from someone who hasn't read up on any criticisms yet and has zero bias, the evoke were from my point of view among the least concerning flaws of the movie.
>>
>>63758796
*ewoks
>>
>>63758792
you could try calling him "uwot".
>>
>>63758632

Pure racism.

I'm not even kidding.

It was a cute tribal society who fought the empire bravely.

There is nothing wrong with these poors devils
>>
But even children thought they sucked.
>>
File: 1436172869522.jpg (21 KB, 350x390) Image search: [Google]
1436172869522.jpg
21 KB, 350x390
:3
>>
>>63758632
ROTJ was the first one marketed towards children and the Ewoks the first character created with that in mind.

e.IV was aimed at a late teen or 20 something audience

V was darker and more adult

VI reversed the trend of movies maturing as they went and added a tribe of cute spunky teddy bears
>>
>>63759004

Honestly i found the VI better than the V. More satisfaction and reward for the audience. The V was necessary to add deepness but it was less fun.

Shoot me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-11-39-43.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-11-39-43.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>63758792
My dog photoshopped as an ewok. Enjoy
>>
>>63759315

Awwwwwwwww

Seriously your dog is a QT.
>>
>>63759004
V is literally the best movie ever made
>>
>Ewoks
Literally Phillipinos & Micronesians.
They actually speak tagalog.
>>
>>63758632
What you forget about the Ewoks is they intended to eat the Rebels, remember
It is also implied at the end that they ate the stormtroopers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.