[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No pod racing >No comfy underwater trip >No giant sea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: TxGM8FO[1].jpg (50 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
TxGM8FO[1].jpg
50 KB, 444x337
>No pod racing
>No comfy underwater trip
>No giant sea monsters
>No Jar Jar
>No unorthodox wise Jedi master
>No giant space city the size of an entire fucking planet
>No interesting machines that could be sold as toys for your kids
>No red face horned bad ass Sith assassin

Does this movie even hold up to The Phantom Menace?
>>
'no'
>>
>No memorable dialogue
>>
were going to look back at the prequel days as if THEY were the good days

how foolish we were. Can't wait to show my kids Lucas' star wars original 6. Everyday I respect Lucas more. It was HIS idea, HIS label, HIS movies, he took them whatever way he wants like a boss.
>>
>No good music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkW_gXw1yok

I'M NOT SORRY GEORGE,

I never doubted you.
>>
>>63758560
Nice meme, redditfriend
>>
>>63758593
this is such a goat song
>>
>>63758466
>no jar jar
someone didn't stay till the end of the credits..
>>
File: 1449516275743.jpg (75 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1449516275743.jpg
75 KB, 563x600
>>63758466
>no white heroes
>>
File: TPM video game.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TPM video game.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>63758525

>Why do I sense that we've picked up another pathetic life form?
>At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, atlast we will have revenge
>Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
>NOW THIS IS PODRACING
>There's always a bigger fish
>Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
>No one can kill a Jedi.
>Are you an angel?
>Wipe them out, all of them.
>THEY'RE GOING UP THE VENTILATION SHAFT
Bullshit
>>
>>63758731
'Duel of the Fates' is such an awesome phrase also.

Even being aware of certain phrases like that can ignite an epiphany and greater understanding.

"Duel of the fates"

Fucking amazing. Its true because the fight between Obi Wan and Maul set Anakin's fate.

Also duel of the fates reminds me of a troubled mind trying to choose between two very important decisions. Anytime I'm really pondering something I look to my phrase collection for inspiration, sometimes I remember the phrase 'Duel of the Fates' and it inspires me.
>>
>>63758834
>Bullshit

I was adding it to the list, son
>>
>>63758834
>>Are you an angel?
>ywn say this to an 18 y o hershlag
just drown me in bleach familia
>>
>>63758929
I thought she was 14 in Phantom
>>
>>63758834
Man, you just reminded me of Jedi Power Battles. That game was fucking awesome.
>>
>>63758851
You are right the naming of almost everything in Episode I was awesome.

The Phantom Menace

Phantom... Menace

Those are big words for a 7 year old, those words with Darth Maul's face on the posters just made the whole thing look cool. The Force Awakens is both underwhelming and a little cheesy.
>>
>>63758885

Oops, I fucked up. My bad anon. I dunno why, but I'm always quick to jump on people's shit on here.
>>
>>63758966
they started filming when she was 16, but it came out when she was 18
>>
>>63758834
Fuck that game. I never could get out of the level in the pic because it bugged out in my bootleg CD rip of the game. Still repeated the game over and over again until that point.
>>
>>63758834
ROGER ROGER
>>
>No 10/10 Pod racing game
>>
I need to see behind the scenes footage of Abrams working like Jackson just to know he tried because honestly thinking that he didn't may well be the worst part of all this
>>
Admit it, /tv/.

For all the stupid shit prequels had, we still enjoyed them, just like you still like your annoying little brother that you like to mock. They were endless mine of jokes and fun.

Now, with the generic, bland, cringy fanservice pandering rehash forcing political agenda down our throats known as Episode VII, we have nothing left. It's over.
>>
>>63758466
Funny thing is he aged into Anakin roll really well.
>>
>>63758851
kek. i think it also has to do with the fate of obi wan and how he has to grow from padawan to master jedi, mid fight, seeing his own master die, and leading to him having to take care of anakin the prophecy boy
>>
>>63759063
Even the Legos for TFA sucks

Look at this. They even fucked up the Falcon
>>
>>63758929
I might as well just hang myself at this point tbph
>>
>>63758834
>are you an angel?
>she's actually a semen demon
BRAVO
>>
>>63759106
It is like we can reboot the Prequels starring him without the shitty love plot of episode 2 and better introduction on who the fuck master Syfodias was. We can also get the Jar Jar that was meant to be and George can fulfill his dream.
>>
>>63759100
I love Episode 1 as it now aged so poorly it reminds me more of low end Ray Harryhausen monster movie, the Gungans and all the other shit just look so very bad by modern standards.

Episode 3 is also good because of all its dank memes and Sheev posting.

Episode 2 is garbage though, it's just a really boring movie.
>>
>>63758834

>you'll never run around Mos Espa like a mad man, massacring the entire town with your lightsaber

Why live?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvBIqXuQdo
>>
>>63759245
this camera angle man
>>
>>63758834
THIS GAME WAS GOOD AF
>>
File: DSC04862.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSC04862.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>63759124
Look what I just pulled out from under my bed. Also got one for the droid starfighter and the speeder from A New Hope. Kids got nothing new just rehash of the Originals.
>>
>>63759632

>rehash
>not glib facsimile
>>
>>63759632
Oh man, this takes me back. I remember they had the set with Sebulba's racer included.
>>
File: ep 1 lego collection.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
ep 1 lego collection.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>63759632
>>63759721
Picture of the entire collection that was distributed in my country. Wish I had the Submarine with Hooded Obi Wan and Qui Gon and Jar Jar.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.