[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm gonna to tear up the fuckin dance floor dude check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: exmachina.jpg (467 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
exmachina.jpg
467 KB, 1280x720
>I'm gonna to tear up the fuckin dance floor dude check it out

Is this the most misplaced scene in any move ever?
>>
It was misplaced, but it was pretty great.
>>
It was purposefully made to feel misplaced.
>>
>>63754665
deep bro deep
>>
>>63754665
This

How can people be so pleb with simple flicks such as this
>>
It was comic relief I guess, it's like watching Mark Zuckerburg or Bill Gates do some whacky shit
>>
>>63754409
How was it "misplaced", reddit?
>>
>>63754409
>robits cant feel except the feeling of wanting to escape

shit movie desu senpai
>>
Best scene in the movie, it also went well with all of his drunken stupors.

Also great choice of music
>>
I liked it.

The movie plays a lot on the viewer's paranoia. I recall there was even a scene where the protagonist cuts himself to confirm that he wasn't a robot. In the midst of all this, there's this ultra confident dude who is supposed to be a genius, but it doesn't quite seem that way yet. You and the protagonist are both trying to figure him out. Then he starts dancing.

It leaves you more confused, and then when you figure out he was kind of fucking with you, you learn a good bit about his character.

Plus it was just a fun scene.
>>
>>63754409
The dance is symbolic for having sex. Caleb is too beta to 'dance' with Kyoko, that's when Nathan takes over and 'dances' in front of Caleb, as he's onlooking. It's basically a cuckolding scene exposing Caleb's beta behaviour, setting the scene for the final cuckening by Ava.
>>
>>63754409
Issac was just fucking around on set and accidentally did a synchronized dance with Asian robot lady
>>
POTTERY
>>
File: 1449122448445.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
1449122448445.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
>>63754409

HOW IS THIS BOARD THIS PLEB? IS IT AN ELABORATE MEME I DONT KNOW ABOUT? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>63755486
It's obviously an homage to Saturday Night Live
>>
File: boogy.gif (1 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
boogy.gif
1 MB, 500x207
>>63755625
Caleb got really pissed off about the events of Ex Machina and turned into a space Nazi
>>
>>63755625
How slow can you be?
>>
>>63754409
Can something be intentionally misplaced?
>>
>director, writer, editor put a lot of thought into their movie and craft scenes with meaning
>random shit edgelord OP comes along and calls scene 'misplaced' on his favorite taiwanese animation message board
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.